Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : What happened... (...to the Legendary Architects?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pinnacle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1134
IP: Logged
icon What happened... (0)  
I noticed the Legendary Architect rank was removed.
Why is that?

11-27-2005 at 05:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
AlefBet
Rank Points: 979
icon Re: What happened... (+1)  
It was created for those who needed access to some of the specialized discussion boards but weren't moderators (Legendary Smitemasters). When the forum got permission settings per user for each forum, it wasn't needed anymore.

++Adam H. Peterson
11-27-2005 at 08:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Doom
Rank Points: 3264
icon Re: What happened... (0)  
I suppose someone should remove the part about Legendary Architects from the FAQ, then. And maybe add citizen there if they'll be used again later.
11-28-2005 at 01:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5416
Citizen won't be needed again either, for the same reasons Legendary Architect isn't needed.

11-28-2005 at 01:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
One thing I'm a bit confused about - I had access to the JtRH development folders but I didn't have a special rank; I became a legendary architect, but only after JtRH was released.

11-28-2005 at 02:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5416
eytanz wrote:
One thing I'm a bit confused about - I had access to the JtRH development folders but I didn't have a special rank; I became a legendary architect, but only after JtRH was released.
Ah, but you did. We had a special rank called Smitemaster that looked just like the regular Smitemaster rank, but logically was different.

11-28-2005 at 02:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
Ah :)

So I guess it's good I wasn't very vigorously modded down by anyone at the time, since if I would have dropped below 500 rank points it would have looked weird :D

11-28-2005 at 02:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : What happened... (...to the Legendary Architects?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com