Announcement: Be excellent to each other.


Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo
<<67686970
Page 71 of 76
72737475>>
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
silver
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 913
Registered: 01-18-2005
IP: Logged

File: 363636.JPG (18.1 KB)
Downloaded 27 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (+1)  
it wasn't special, but here's a bunch of 36s in a row


____________________________
:yinyang
03-12-2007 at 07:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 1721
Registered: 02-04-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (+1)  
I do believe that you've just squared the devil...piece by piece.

____________________________
Click here to view the secret text

03-13-2007 at 01:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 2388
Registered: 05-29-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
I thought the number of the beast was 616.

____________________________
What do you call an elephant at the North Pole?
Click here to view the secret text

03-14-2007 at 01:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 2194
Registered: 09-10-2004
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Sure it is, and the third millennium really started in 2001.

[Last edited by Rabscuttle at 03-14-2007 02:53 AM]
03-14-2007 at 02:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 2388
Registered: 05-29-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Pshaw! Even I know that the third millennium started in 1996!

____________________________
What do you call an elephant at the North Pole?
Click here to view the secret text

03-14-2007 at 05:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insane
Level: Master Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 155
Registered: 08-06-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
quote:
Mattcrampy wrote:
Pshaw! Even I know that the third millennium started in 1996!


Nonsense.
It started in 1993, on the tenth of December.

-Insane
03-14-2007 at 02:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Avatar
Rank Points: 392
Registered: 01-21-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Yes, at 10:35 in the morning. :)

____________________________
The DROD Dragon
03-14-2007 at 03:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Casebier
Level: Master Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 274
Registered: 08-03-2005
IP: Logged

File: 366000-clicks.png (4.6 KB)
Downloaded 313 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Well, if this were a leap-year, this would be a special number...


____________________________
Casebier
--------------------------------
Revisiting old Project: ZelDROD 1 / ZelDROD RPG (If I can ever find the custom graphic files that I made for it.)

[Last edited by Casebier at 03-14-2007 07:19 PM]
03-14-2007 at 07:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Neather2
Level: Smiter
Avatar
Rank Points: 405
Registered: 07-18-2006
IP: Logged

File: thebar66666.doc (187.5 KB)
Downloaded 20 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Yeah Caseiber, I got a special number too!!!

A room of 6! Another 6 for a million! Happy Moment! :thumbsup

____________________________
Nothing to say. I just play the game. And you, sir, should play it too.

Conspiracy, my new hold, has just been released.
03-15-2007 at 03:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
halyavin
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 52
Registered: 02-20-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (+1)  
You forget to print this doc document, and make a foto of it on wooden table.
03-15-2007 at 06:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts ICQ Status Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 534
Registered: 06-28-2005
IP: Logged

File: thebar66666.png (79.5 KB)
Downloaded 26 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Or perhaps it would make even more sense to just attach the image instead of a necessarily-windows .doc file which contains only the image. Like this.

Not to mention that in this case the .png is less than half the size of the .doc.

____________________________
+++++[>+++++<-]>[>+++>++++>+++++<<<-]>.>+.>-------.<++++.+++++.

[Last edited by Kevin_P86 at 03-15-2007 06:33 PM]
03-15-2007 at 06:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neather2
Level: Smiter
Avatar
Rank Points: 405
Registered: 07-18-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Thanks to all :)

____________________________
Nothing to say. I just play the game. And you, sir, should play it too.

Conspiracy, my new hold, has just been released.
03-15-2007 at 07:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Sillyman
Level: Smiter
Avatar
Rank Points: 337
Registered: 09-08-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
I just found an eye under a rock.

____________________________
Who, me?
FNORD
03-15-2007 at 10:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 1278
Registered: 02-12-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
quote:
Sillyman wrote:
I just found an eye under a rock.

You'd better watch out!
sorry!

____________________________
Instead of pouring in more
better stop while you can
making it sharper
won’t help it last longer

-Lao Tzu

03-16-2007 at 01:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pinnacle
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 1094
Registered: 06-10-2004
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (+1)  
99%

____________________________
Once (adv.): Enough.
Twice (adv.): Once too often.
~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
03-16-2007 at 03:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Avatar
Rank Points: 392
Registered: 01-21-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Aww, two minutes too late! But YAY anyway! Onto the final little bits.

____________________________
The DROD Dragon

[Last edited by Pilchard VIII at 03-16-2007 03:34 PM]
03-16-2007 at 03:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Timo006
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 518
Registered: 07-19-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Only 1 percent left!!!

____________________________
Drod Number: 3034; 8th person to see the Second Sky

Proud winner of the "Graphics Design Excellence in a Modification" Award in the 7th APC Awards.
03-16-2007 at 03:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 3515
Registered: 08-07-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
quote:
Timo006 wrote:
Only 1 percent left!!!

You do know that the last percent always takes the other 99% of development time, right? :lol



(I kid, I kid... ;))

np: Landesvatter - Spr. (Lax)

____________________________
"I'm not anti-anything, I'm anti-everything, it fits better." - Sole
R.I.P. Robert Feldhoff (1962-2009) :(
03-16-2007 at 04:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Avatar
Rank Points: 392
Registered: 01-21-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
(I am a kid, I am a kid...:D

____________________________
The DROD Dragon
03-16-2007 at 04:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Timo006
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 518
Registered: 07-19-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
quote:
Briareos wrote:
You do know that the last percent always takes the other 99% of development time, right? :lol


I always thought that the first 90% took 90% of the time, and that the other 10% took the other 90% of the time.

____________________________
Drod Number: 3034; 8th person to see the Second Sky

Proud winner of the "Graphics Design Excellence in a Modification" Award in the 7th APC Awards.

[Last edited by Timo006 at 03-16-2007 05:24 PM]
03-16-2007 at 05:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Maurog
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 1497
Registered: 09-16-2004
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (+1)  
I always thought that the first 50% took 50% of the time, and that the other 50% took the other 50% of the time.

What?

____________________________
Slay the living! Raise the dead!
Paint the sky in crimson red!
03-16-2007 at 05:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Timo006
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 518
Registered: 07-19-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
That just can't be true, when I have to do something for school I need more time for the last 50% than for the first 50% :).

also, I noticed that the amount of time needed for the last 50% grows with the importance of the task :D.

____________________________
Drod Number: 3034; 8th person to see the Second Sky

Proud winner of the "Graphics Design Excellence in a Modification" Award in the 7th APC Awards.
03-16-2007 at 07:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 2475
Registered: 12-28-2004
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (+1)  
In other words:
The more you need time, the less time needs you...

-Maurice

____________________________
My website | Facebook | Twitter
03-16-2007 at 08:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 3515
Registered: 08-07-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
quote:
Timo006 wrote:
quote:
Briareos wrote:
You do know that the last percent always takes the other 99% of development time, right? :lol


I always thought that the first 90% took 90% of the time, and that the other 10% took the other 90% of the time.

Well, I'm a bit of a pessimist there - it helps with being pleasantly surprised... ;)

np: Trinkwasser - Inferno (Leichtes Hören Teil 1)

____________________________
"I'm not anti-anything, I'm anti-everything, it fits better." - Sole
R.I.P. Robert Feldhoff (1962-2009) :(
03-16-2007 at 11:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
spudsfan
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Registered: 04-16-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
So, for those of us who have an incomplete collection of Bar Goodies (a whopping 3 in my case), what's going to happen when it gets to 100%? Will the riddle always remain a mystery wrapped in an enigma inside a doughnut?
03-17-2007 at 04:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 534
Registered: 06-28-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
quote:
zex20913 wrote:
Note: Mike just said that TCB is eleven days of work away.

:D
So any idea which 11 days these are going to be? :)

____________________________
+++++[>+++++<-]>[>+++>++++>+++++<<<-]>.>+.>-------.<++++.+++++.
03-17-2007 at 05:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 1278
Registered: 02-12-2006
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
quote:
Kevin_P86 wrote:
quote:
zex20913 wrote:
Note: Mike just said that TCB is eleven days of work away.

:D
So any idea which 11 days these are going to be? :)

In 11 days time of course. The question you want to ask is when those 11 days start.

____________________________
Instead of pouring in more
better stop while you can
making it sharper
won’t help it last longer

-Lao Tzu

03-17-2007 at 05:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
silver
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 913
Registered: 01-18-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
the bar mystery will be moot when the game is 100% released. can't say exactly why, but trust me.


____________________________
:yinyang
03-17-2007 at 07:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Level: Smitemaster
Avatar
Rank Points: 3515
Registered: 08-07-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
quote:
NiroZ wrote:
In 11 days time of course. The question you want to ask is when those 11 days start.

What, like we constantly have been just 50 years away from cold fusion over the last 50 years? O:-

np: Phong Sui - Wintermute (Leichtes Hören Teil 1)

____________________________
"I'm not anti-anything, I'm anti-everything, it fits better." - Sole
R.I.P. Robert Feldhoff (1962-2009) :(
03-17-2007 at 09:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
AtkinsSJ
Level: Master Delver
Avatar
Rank Points: 107
Registered: 12-23-2005
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo (0)  
Aw, I'll never finish the riddle in time. Never mind, I wasn't expecting to. :p
03-17-2007 at 12:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
<<67686970
Page 71 of 76
72737475>>
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : The Revenge of Watch the Bar Strikes Back 2: Electric Boogaloo
Surf To:


Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com

Powered by: tForum tForumHacks Edition b0.98.8
Originally created by Toan Huynh (Copyright © 2000)
Enhanced by the tForumHacks team and the Caravel team.