Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : List of Holds by Author
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
cchittleborough
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 32
IP: Logged
icon List of Holds by Author (0)  
Is there a way to see all the holds on www.drod.net by a particular author?

It would be nice if clicking on the author's name in the Holds Download page (at www.drod.net/forum/holds.php) took you to a list of holds by that author.

(Alternatively, clicking on the author's name could sort the list of holds by author's name and select that hold in the resulting list, rather than putting you at the start of the list.)

10-23-2005 at 11:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1917
icon Re: List of Holds by Author (+1)  
You're so close.

You can click on the header to any column and it will sort by that column. So, just click on the word ARCHITECT.
10-23-2005 at 01:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
cchittleborough
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 32
icon Re: List of Holds by Author (0)  
But when you click on the Architect column, you then have to find the name you are after in the list.

If you could get a list of holds designed by a particular architect, you could sort them for rating, date etc, which would be quite useful.

Alternatively, viewing all the holds sorted by Architect nickname but taking you straight to the page containing the hold whose Architect name you clicked on would save a lot of scrolling through the list.

(I'm connected to the Internet via Satellite, so pages take a few seconds to fetch. Hence my desire to avoid paging through lists.)

10-23-2005 at 05:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : List of Holds by Author
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com