Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : New Roomstyle : DumbMod
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
IP: Logged

File: DumbMod.rar (422.5 KB)
Downloaded 143 times.
License: Public Domain
icon New Roomstyle : DumbMod (+2)  
Here is a new custom room style, based on the flaming peligroso. Its bad, but please try it !

Public Domain.

[Last edited by MeckMeck GRE at 09-26-2005 05:36 PM]
09-15-2005 at 03:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
icon Re: New Roomstyle : DumbMod (0)  
I'm computer-amish....how do I get this to work? O_o Is it supposed to work without using the custom floor tool?
09-23-2005 at 09:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
icon Re: New Roomstyle : DumbMod (+1)  
Just throw the files in drods bitmap folder. Then it should work. If you dont like it, and I think that will be the case, you can deinstall it by simply deleting the files.
09-24-2005 at 08:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
MeckMeck, did you see the extra licensing options when you attached your DumbMod file? I encourage you to choose something that specifies how other people can use the mod files.

-Erik

09-25-2005 at 09:11 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
ErikH2000 wrote:
MeckMeck, did you see the extra licensing options when you attached your DumbMod file? I encourage you to choose something that specifies how other people can use the mod files.

-Erik

Thanks for the suggestion. I saw them but I thought "A licence for a little bit of modded JtrH mod graphics ?" I still dont take it serious, expect for things like "Skell Drod" or top holds....
09-26-2005 at 01:16 PM
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
MeckMeck, I'm hoping to convince you to change this but it is your decision. I believe it is better to say what other people can do with your work to make it easier for sharing. For example, since Flaming Peligroso was released as public domain it was clear that you could use it as a basis for your work.

If you don't care at all how people use your mod, then you could just change the licensing to "public domain". If you aren't sure, then you could use "all rights reserved", which is effectively what you've chosen now but in an unclear way.

-Erik

09-26-2005 at 05:26 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Ok, its Public Domain now. (Still I find the thing superflous for THIS kind of attatchments)
09-26-2005 at 05:38 PM
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 488
Great now if only someone could convert it into a DROD media file so people with my operating system can actually see what it looks like.

If anyone posts a picture of the style, I wont find it funny.

08-17-2012 at 10:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: New Roomstyle : DumbMod (+1)  
08-18-2012 at 10:01 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : New Roomstyle : DumbMod
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com