Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Record replies per topic
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1138
IP: Logged
icon Record replies per topic (0)  
Hi!

I was wondering...what is the current record of replies made on a single topic on the forum so far? It would take a while to look through each board, which was why I asked this. Predicting things like this could turn out interesting.

Right now I'd guess the biggest topic on the forum is Wesley's puzzle about the number of possibilities for 2*2 DROD rooms.

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

07-01-2003 at 05:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: Record replies per topic (0)  
No chance.

It's probably the one entitled "Story Collabaration", which goes on for about 130 posts.

Matt

07-01-2003 at 03:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
...Absolutely full of scientific and some religious arguments (as well as brief notes on the calendar and Sihmpuhl Englihsh)... :D

07-04-2003 at 12:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
NoahT wrote:
Hi!

I was wondering...what is the current record of replies made on a single topic on the forum so far? It would take a while to look through each board, which was why I asked this. Predicting things like this could turn out interesting.

Right now I'd guess the biggest topic on the forum is Wesley's puzzle about the number of possibilities for 2*2 DROD rooms.

-Noah
NoahT wrote:
Hi!

-Noah
At the moment, I think, my puzzle is second, with 74 posts, and third place goes to Malarame's "Questionnaire" with 54.

07-07-2003 at 11:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Record replies per topic
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com