Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : The War of the Dungeons (July's Patriotic Contest)
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Maurog
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1501
IP: Logged
icon Re: The War of the Dungeons (0)  
The more architects we have, the better!

I have this feeling we will be horribly outnumbered by the smitemasters anyway :?

07-14-2005 at 11:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
Yeah, I figured as much anyways. Still, I have 11 entries as of ten minutes ago, so it's not as bad as I had expected.

Still, if anyone wants to crank another entry out, please do. The more one this side, the better.

07-14-2005 at 03:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2460
The cut-off time is in about 24 hours from now, right? My entry should be ready by then.
07-14-2005 at 06:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
HopelessAmateur
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 177
I'll be a-smitin'

Just hoping the challenge will be something I can actually do (rather than that interpret-the-runes challenge which I couldn't get anywhere with, and the cool identify-the-rooms challenge which was 'yeah I recognise the room but...') :blush
07-15-2005 at 09:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
AgentIcarus
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
icon Re: The War of the Dungeons (+1)  
Hoorah for finally getting internet in my flat! I'd like to be a smitemaster please...

07-15-2005 at 01:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
Since it's going to be released in around five hours anyways, I can say that there identification *will* be a big part, but in order to win, you'll have to be very quick and accurate with your sword. Those who live and die by the undo key probably won't like the challenge very much.

And if anyone's curious, it looks as if we are going to have fourteen entries on tap for us.

07-15-2005 at 04:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
....oh man, this is gonna be awesome.

07-15-2005 at 08:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ander
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 79
I am really, really glad I'm an architect right now. Not least because of Harry Potter.
07-16-2005 at 08:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : The War of the Dungeons (July's Patriotic Contest)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com