Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : hold stats in "Change Location" menu
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
leroy00
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 155
IP: Logged
icon hold stats in "Change Location" menu (0)  
Sorry if someone has suggested this already, but this board is much too active for me to be able to keep up with everything.

There are all these cool stats visible when you download a hold from the holds page or withing DROD: JtRH. So you download a lot of nice user holds, and you want to start a new hold and choose it by some criterion, like number of rooms < x, but all those cool stats you saw on CaravelNet before downloading are no longer visible to you. It would be really nice to be able to see the stats in the "Change Location" menu. It seems like a very non-trivial change, i.e. adding specs to the .hold file or causing DROD to fetch the stats from CaravelNet, so probably this would only be possible for a new version, but I really miss this capacity in DROD. Sometimes I am just looking for a short distraction from JtRH to get my brain out of a dead end and start playing a hold with 50 rooms. And since I am obsessive-compulsive....

--leroy

05-17-2005 at 11:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : hold stats in "Change Location" menu
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com