Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Alt-F4 and Imports/Exports (Bugish/Featurish request.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Alt-F4 and Imports/Exports (0)  
When you need to Alt-F4, it's usually because you are in a state of panic and trying to leave the program ASAP. However, for some (probably logical in some way, shape, or form) reason, whenever you import of export a file, it disables Alt-F4ing. Now this morning, I was quickly testing out something and I needed another player file imported. Just as I started, I looked at the time and realised that I had to wait for my ride to school as he would be at my house at any moment. When I went to Alt-F4, nothing happened. I tried again, again, tried Alt-Tabbing to the desktop until I realised that I had tom wait until the process was over. Luckily, my ride was late, but it still would be nice if there was either a "Cancel" button or the ability to leave the program quickly. Much hassle would be saved from it.

05-06-2005 at 02:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Alt-F4 and Imports/Exports (Bugish/Featurish request.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com