Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The Hold Of Your Life (The Hold Of Beethros Life After He Got Out Of That Dam Dungeon)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
sims5000
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 117
IP: Logged

File: The Hold Of Your Life.hold (28.2 KB)
Downloaded 114 times.
License: Other
icon The Hold Of Your Life (+1)  
Hi, This hold, isn't really a hold, just a story with puzzles in it, it took me a long time to build

PLZ TEST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by sims5000 at Local Time:03-31-2005 at 06:45 PM: Update]

[Edited by sims5000 at Local Time:03-31-2005 at 06:47 PM: Update]

[Edited by sims5000 at Local Time:03-31-2005 at 07:00 PM: Update]

[Edited by sims5000 at Local Time:03-31-2005 at 07:55 PM: Update]

[Edited by sims5000 at Local Time:03-31-2005 at 08:24 PM: Update]

[Edited by sims5000 at Local Time:03-31-2005 at 08:50 PM: Update]
03-30-2005 at 03:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: The Hold Of Your Life (0)  
Nice Hold ! Especially it is not such difficult as the other ones of you. I am currently at the room " The Test " and hope I can beat your hold soon !

Note :
Click here to view the secret text

03-30-2005 at 07:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
sims5000
MeckMeck GRE wrote:
Note :

Actullay, i just put those doors in to make it look better, if you open those doors you cant get to the exit anyway
03-30-2005 at 08:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
stigant
Rank Points: 1182
I think MeckMeck was trying to point out that

03-30-2005 at 09:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Doom
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: The Hold Of Your Life (+1)  
You can't return past the force arrows in Part 4 - 4N.

Last Level - 1N is also impossible because the green or blue doors can't be opened. Perhaps a mimic potion behind a red door could do the trick.

Few other things:

2000BC - Entrance:
You don't need the goblin behind the force arrow to kill the second serpent because you can use the first goblin.

The Cliffs - 2S:
Was there supposed to be some kind of trick in this room? Because you don't have to worry about the other invisibility potions at all. If you replaced the crumby wall with a north-pointing force arrow and added a green door to the southern area of the room, that would be a different story...

Last Level - Entrance:
I tried to use the goblin but the serpent killed itself in a dead end before that :P

03-31-2005 at 05:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Rank Points: 594
Mini Levels Brain Nr.4 need help ! I come inside the tar cage but always die when i kill it !
03-31-2005 at 11:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
sims5000
Doom wrote:
You can't return past the force arrows in Part 4 - 4N.

Last Level - 1N is also impossible because the green or blue doors can't be opened. Perhaps a mimic potion behind a red door could do the trick.

Thanks, fixed that

Few other things:

2000BC - Entrance:
You don't need the goblin behind the force arrow to kill the second serpent because you can use the first goblin.

It's actully meant to be like that, if you try, then you can't use the goblins behind force arrows

The Cliffs - 2S:
Was there supposed to be some kind of trick in this room? Because you don't have to worry about the other invisibility potions at all. If you replaced the crumby wall with a north-pointing force arrow and added a green door to the southern area of the room, that would be a different story...

OMG i can't belive i forgot to do that, i was going to, but i forgot, oh well... its fixed now

Last Level - Entrance:
I tried to use the goblin but the serpent killed itself in a dead end before that :P

You tried? Yeah right! :D its fixed anyway
03-31-2005 at 06:44 PM
sims5000

File: The Hold Of Your Life Demos.zip (40.7 KB)
Downloaded 66 times.
License: Other
For all those people stuck on this hold, here's demo's of every room :D
03-31-2005 at 09:19 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The Hold Of Your Life (The Hold Of Beethros Life After He Got Out Of That Dam Dungeon)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com