Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Very odd Flash game
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
IP: Logged
icon Re: Very odd Flash game (0)  
I get that error too but I can still play it from my site history because I tried it yesterday :D

And my best score is 6377,03
02-26-2005 at 12:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blood Maggot
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 42
For some reason it isn't in my history. Wtf =(
02-26-2005 at 01:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blood Maggot
Booyah!

89 degrees and 1% power. Went 0.00 m.

Edit: Just hit 395 metres in the air... wtf. Now if only I knew how to upload pictures...

[Edited by Blood Maggot at Local Time:02-26-2005 at 07:19 PM]

[Edited by Blood Maggot at Local Time:02-26-2005 at 07:30 PM]
02-26-2005 at 07:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Zmann
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 241

File: w00t.JPG (42.3 KB)
Downloaded 502 times.
License: Other
icon Re: Very odd Flash game (+1)  
W00T! I got the green girls special mixed with some other ones, and got to a height of 300. Used all 3 up aerials on that one. Then when landing, I hit another green girl. Went to 600. Hit another green girl, went to 700ish. Got this high score:

[Edited by Zmann at Local Time:02-26-2005 at 08:43 PM]
02-26-2005 at 08:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
Well, that owns my new record from today: 12,979.41m. I got the green girl's special early at a low and fast trajectory, used up my angle-ups, then got three normal boosts immediately afterward. I did the last 3000m or so the hard way. This image will always show my current best:

02-28-2005 at 07:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Hey, I figured out how I broke through that stop girl the one time. It turns out Comic Force Field Type B lets you charge up every time you get a boost from a girl on the ground, and then you can discharge it all in one mammoth boost when you reach a stop girl, to propel yourself at a stupid speed away, based on how many charges you got before landing on her.

03-01-2005 at 07:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blood Maggot
I don't get it, how do I get cosmic boosts? I think I use the purple girl, right?
03-02-2005 at 09:47 PM
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
I got 449m from going at 1 degrees and 98% power, which is nice.
03-02-2005 at 10:00 PM
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
Just in case anyone's interested, here's a sort of explanation for the game's characters and specials that I worked out while playing.

Characters:

Click here to view the secret text

Special Attacks:

[Edited by agaricus5 at Local Time:03-04-2005 at 12:10 AM]

03-03-2005 at 11:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
Very nice write up, Wesley! I should point out that I'm pretty sure that the Maroon Girl as you call her (the one that blocks the other girls) will also block the men too. I think I remember her going "..." when this happens, and then her blocking is deactivated. Actually, I can't remember if she actally blocks the men or just gets deactivated when you hit one instead of a girl.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
03-03-2005 at 11:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
agaricus5
Oneiromancer wrote:
I should point out that I'm pretty sure that the Maroon Girl as you call her (the one that blocks the other girls) will also block the men too. I think I remember her going "..." when this happens, and then her blocking is deactivated. Actually, I can't remember if she actally blocks the men or just gets deactivated when you hit one instead of a girl.
The Maroon one's a boost character; the Purple Girl is the one doing the blocking. If you hit her, and then subsequently hit a boy, then she won't have any effect.

I think what she does is she appears with a speech bubble containing "..." as well as folded arms, looking rather annoyed. I guess she noticed you've hit the wrong type of person, and therefore got angry that she couldn't do what she was supposed to.

Edited for grammatical clarity.

[Edited by agaricus5 at Local Time:03-04-2005 at 12:28 AM]

03-04-2005 at 12:09 AM
Oneiromancer
Rank Points: 2936
Sorry, that's what I get for responding from memory. You knew what I meant anyway.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
03-04-2005 at 12:12 AM
trick
Rank Points: 2580
Wesley, you forgot about the purple girl's special -- the Comic Force Fields -- which are probably the most powerful specials in the game...

- Gerry
03-04-2005 at 03:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Gerry, I've corrected a couple minor details and added the other Comic Force Field special.
trick wrote:
Wesley, you forgot about the purple girl's special -- the Comic Force Fields -- which are probably the most powerful specials in the game...

03-04-2005 at 07:12 AM
Maurog
Rank Points: 1501
Why do you people insist on calling the red girl "Marion"?

03-04-2005 at 10:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
trick
Rank Points: 2580
Because the guy getting hit by the bicycle is Robin Hood. Duh.

- Gerry
03-04-2005 at 09:56 PM
agaricus5
DiMono wrote:
Gerry, I've corrected a couple minor details and added the other Comic Force Field special.
trick wrote:

Ah, yes. Now I get what "C.F.F" actually means, since I just got a type D.

I hit a purple girl, and missed everyone else for a long while, so I also managed to work out when the "C.F.F" icon appears.

Why do you people insist on calling the red girl "Marion"?

Actually, I called her a "Maroon" Girl, since I thought that was the best colour descriptor for her (she's a sort of brown-red).

[Edited by agaricus5 at Local Time:03-05-2005 at 02:06 AM]

03-05-2005 at 02:05 AM
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Very odd Flash game
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com