Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Water (A protection)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
SuperV
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
IP: Logged
icon Water (0)  
The water is a protection for Beethro. Beethro can swim in the water only with a suit. The monsters not can swim in the water. The wrathwings can fly over the water. When Beethro don't have the suit and go in the water die.

SuperV hint : BUY JTRH!
02-21-2005 at 07:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bradwall
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 423
icon Re: Water (0)  
I don't know if water really has a DROD-feel to it.
It doesn't seem to flow with how the game is played.
If there was something like this added, maybe Beethro could only stay in water for a few moves, then drowns... keeping it impossible for Beethro to just hang out in the water all the time for safty.

02-21-2005 at 07:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3226
Heh, I had once some strange ideas but they didn't feel clever enough to be in DROD. Water monsters that could only live in water, orbs that drained or filled some areas with water, trapdoors that would float on water. And some other fun stuff :)
02-21-2005 at 08:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
How about slime? That is in the feeling of Drod. How about a slime monsterthat leaves lakes of slime behind. But that would be the same thing as a goo monster.(Note: Erik's avatar is of a goo monster.)

02-22-2005 at 01:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Water (A protection)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com