Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Linux (Continued from somewhere else....)
Page 4 of 5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
b0rsuk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 489
IP: Logged
icon Re: Linux (+1)  
1. I already managed to get grep to work. Thanks for further help, but it's no longer needed.

2. the find command for directory with permissions.... works this time. I can find only one explaination: badger error. I probably entered the command into wrong console (local - I do my homework remotely with ssh). I have a bunch of them open for various purposes.

3. We're not struggling with user interface here. Users have no reason to write scripts for parsing log files. You can use linux all the time and never hear about shell. Just because there's a Debian desktop here doesn't mean my mother doesn't do her banking through internet, doesn't use digital camera, check tram/bus/train shedules, or send @mails. Even console-only programs offer fair amount of comfort. Pine, mc, elinks, and so on are not exactly hard to grasp. I use console because it's more flexible if you know your way around. And I'm actually enjoying it.

(Perhaps Mattcrampy is just angry (= wants revenge?) after running straight into my sarcasm trap in Feature Requests forum... Just kidding. I love my little dirty pleasures)

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20051128/adams_01.shtml

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 10-20-2005 08:05 PM]
10-20-2005 at 08:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: Linux (0)  
You had a sarcasm trap?

10-20-2005 at 10:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jamie
Rank Points: 365
Mattcrampy wrote:
Boy, I see Linux has got that user-friendly UI down pat.

:p

:lol troll!! :lol

Haha, I always used to bemoan the command line syntax of unix, especially as I came from a VMS background.

And whilst alot of it is unneccesarily opaque, you can't knock its power and flexibility (and you can always alias commands if you want)

I always use xterms, 'cos I know the commands, and typing is far quicker than GUI-ising a mouse etc. but I'd never expect 'normal folk' to use anything other than the unix GUI if they were moving from windows...

[Last edited by jamie at 10-20-2005 10:57 PM]
10-20-2005 at 10:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
b0rsuk
I mean that post about entire branch of spider strategies that stopped working after porting my hold to JTRH. I wasn't serious. (A question arises: were you serious in that topic ? Now that's just paranoia)
----------

SOmeone asked what I'm trying to do. I hoped we could avoid this question. That's because I don't know. The task is worded in such obscure way that I keep scratching my head. Just look:
http://manta.univ.gda.pl/~tomek/SysOper/1lab/lab2.html

2 - Write a grep command displaying, with the help of /etc/passwd and /etc/group
a) all users named Paweł who have accounts on manta server
b) the same, except only among "weekend students". Oh, damn. There's an error in one of my incantations.

10-21-2005 at 08:37 AM
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
b0rsuk wrote:
a) all users named Paweł who have accounts on manta server
Er, isn't the name supposed to be Pawłów ? You shouldn't translate names :)

- Gerry
10-21-2005 at 12:18 PM
b0rsuk
trick wrote:
Er, isn't the name supposed to be Pawłów ? You shouldn't translate names :)

- Gerry

You wanted me to stick to plural ?

declension, conjugation, blah blah. Words are modified depending on person, case/context, etc. Try learning polish grammar, you'll have a lot of fun (very similar rules apply to russian, ukrainian, czech, lithuanian...). I know because my cousin (who lives in London) certainly has.

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 10-21-2005 01:00 PM]
10-21-2005 at 12:56 PM
Chris
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 144
b0rsuk wrote:
declension, conjugation, blah blah. Words are modified depending on person, case/context, etc.

Imagine my surprise when my Czech language teacher started calling me "Chrissy" whenever she addressed me in class. I thought she was being overly familiar, but it turned out that when you're addressing someone called Chris, you call them "Chrise", where the "e" is pronounced - like "Chris-eh".

10-21-2005 at 01:14 PM
trick
b0rsuk wrote:
You wanted me to stick to plural ?
:lol

Bask in my ignorance! :blush

- Gerry
10-21-2005 at 07:30 PM
b0rsuk
Ok, I have an annoying problem.

I moved my machine to a mountain village near the source of the internet. And, uh, I'd like to set it up. It works on machine I'm currently using (which was set up by my brother while I was elsewhere. And he can't be bothered unless there's an earthquake. He's a stereotypical admin).

First, I installed (K)Ubuntu and hoped it would detect the settings. I never had to do much of it myself except for editing resolv.conf . No such luck. But I have reasons to think ethernet cards were identified correctly.
Then, I quickly scanned this machine's (Debian) /etc/ directory, and with some guessworking I did the following on my machine (Ubuntu):

- copied entries from resolv.conf (just dns, I'm sure it's ok because it's one of the few important numbers I remember)

- copied entries from /etc/network/interfaces
for eth0 (my onboard ethernet card)
adress
gateway
dns
network
netmask
broadcast (what's this, by the way ?)
...and also the iface blah blah line.

-edited the /etc/networks file (localnet ip.ad.re.ss)

- tried it out
- scratched my head
- messed a little more
- cursed a lot
------
What could I possibly miss ? Is there some kind of script I have to run afterwards ? (like with lilo) Hostname doesn't really matter, right ?

By the way, I tried putting the same info (basically) into windows xp ( I have dual boot) and it didn't work either. I tested it mostly by pinging dns server.

Additional info....
- network's admin is unreachable - my mother has the telephone number, but she should be somewhere around London by now. So I have little info about the configuration.
- it's some kind of local network people manage themselves. Use of ethernet cards seems to mean it's not a broadband.
- I'm confused, and in need of internet.
- I have access to this machine (where net works ok), but no root password.
- I tried to replace this machine with my machine. No t joining both.
- I can answer questions
- heelp !
EDIT
- the machine I copy configuration from has 2 ethernet cards. One has adress set up to something like 10.112.0.1 (or similar)
and the otehr one to more less 192.168.0.1. I presume the earlier is for "outside" network, and that's the one I should imitate with my machine. The other one, 192.168.blah sounds like it can't contain enough ip's, so it's probably meant for connecting other machines to this one.
(I'm not going to do that, for example to save energy)
EDIT2
All startup messages are marked 'ok' except for "synchronizing clock" (ntp.ubuntulinux.org or sth).
I was goofing around and inserted the plug into the other ethernet card, which is not supposed to work (unconfigured). Same error.

How can I check if I have ethernet card detected properly ? Debian/ubuntu network configuration documents don't exist.

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 10-22-2005 11:40 PM]
10-22-2005 at 10:45 PM
trick
What's the output of '/sbin/ifconfig' and '/sbin/route' ? Is the machine with internet on the same network as yours ? If so, what's the output of those two commands on that machine (you should be able to run them even though you don't have root access) ?

Also,
I moved my machine to a mountain village near the source of the internet.
This sentence is awesome. Maybe I'm just tired, but hey, have a rank point :)

- Gerry
10-22-2005 at 11:56 PM
Chris
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 144
Yes, that sentence struck me as funny too.

You make it sound like the Internet is a big long river, and you're up at the top of the mountain where it starts.

In ubuntu there's a tool for configuring the network interfaces. On the 'system' menu, select 'Administration', then 'Networking'. It's probably quite similar in Kubuntu, although I've never tried that.

You'll need to find the settings used on a machine which is already working and copy them into that network config tool. On Windows you'll find the settings by running "ipconfig/all" in a "cmd" window, or by looking at the TCP/IP properties in the Networking control panel thingy.

Note that you probably don't need the root password to configure this. Ubuntu machines (and almost certainly Kubuntu machines, too) are by default set up with the root account locked, but with the user account having "sudo" access to root. So when you run the Networking program it'll prompt you for your password. That will be used by gksudo (or whatever the KDE equivalent is) to get you root access.

Chris.
10-23-2005 at 12:37 AM
b0rsuk
trick: as I said, I try to connect my machine instead of mother's machine. So I suppose it's the same network.

I found some kinf of debian documentation, but there are bits I don't understand. I tried to bring network interface down and up (using the info I have), but it doesn't work despite of lack of errors. More later.

My mother's machine:
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:07:95:C5:FB:30
          inet addr:10.112.0.19  Bcast:10.112.0.255  Mask:255.255.240.0
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:18763 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:1986 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:2981910 (2.8 MiB)  TX bytes:365706 (357.1 KiB)
          Interrupt:11 Base address:0xd400

eth1      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:A0:CC:21:BB:1F
          inet addr:192.168.120.1  Bcast:192.168.120.7  Mask:255.255.255.248
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          RX bytes:0 (0.0 b)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 b)
          Interrupt:11 Base address:0xd000

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
          RX packets:184 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:184 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
          RX bytes:13172 (12.8 KiB)  TX bytes:13172 (12.8 KiB)

My machine:
Umm. Err. I suppose I have to retype it manually, the only alternative is pulling out the hard drive (no floppy)
eth0     Link encap: Ethernet HWaddr 00:11:D8:1E:85:0
inet addr: 10.112.0.19 Bcast:10.112.0.255 Mask: 255.255.240.0
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets: 2799 errors: 0 dropped: 0 overruns: 0 frame:0
TX packets: 33 errors: 0 dropped:0 overruns: 0 carrier:0
RX bytes: 183246 (178.9 KiB) TX bytes: 2518 (2.4 KiB)
Interrupt:22 Base adress:0xa000

lo Link encap: Local loopback
inet addr: 127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets: 17 err 0 dropped 0 overruns: 0 frame: 0
TX packets: same same same               carrier: 0
collisions: 0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:1111 (1.0 KiB) TX bytes:1111 (1.0 KiB)

Route from mother's machine:
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
192.168.120.0   *               255.255.255.248 U     0      0        0 eth1
10.112.0.0      *               255.255.240.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
default         10.112.0.1      0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0

And my machine:

Dest Gate Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface
10.112.0.0 * 255.255.240.0 U 0 0 0 eth0
default 10.112.0.1 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth0

More soon. Go ahead and hack me.

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 10-23-2005 08:36 PM]
10-23-2005 at 08:24 PM
b0rsuk
I used this document:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-gateway.en.html

What I did, more less, is:

sudo ifconfig eth0 inet down

sudo ifconfig eth0 inet up 10.112.0.19 netmask 255.255.240.0 broadcast 10.112.0.255

sudo route add -net 10.112.0.0 netmask 255.255.240.0 gw 10.112.0.1 dev eth0

reboot
(boot process is stuck at synchronizing clock for about 2 minutes. No errors except for synchronizing clock)
ping 194.204.152.34 (my dns) - no effect, no "network is unreachable" message.

EDIT
lspci dislplays info about both my ethernet card and ac97 soundcard. So I think the card is installed properly (ubuntu installer)

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 10-23-2005 08:43 PM]
10-23-2005 at 08:33 PM
b0rsuk
icon Talking to myself (0)  
I hate to say that, but Breezy release seems broken. A lot of people seem to have big problems getting internet work in Breezy, not just out of the box. They use the same config files (interfaces etc) like in Hoary and it still doesn't work.

It suggests that network support is broken in Breezy. I'm going to try Hoary and see if it works. If it does, and it does with exactly the same settings like I use in Breezy, I'll try Breezy once again with older kernel 2.6.11 (someone said he was able to fix the problem that way). Otherwise, I'll install Hoary. I know it gets security updates up to something like half of June 2006, but I really like new software and new features Breezy has. I hope it's "just" bad kernel/kernel configuration, so I can fix my Breezy.

10-26-2005 at 12:09 PM
AlefBet
Rank Points: 979
I'm sorry to see that you're having trouble with Breezy. It works fine on my home and work machine, but if it is a kernel issue, it could very well be related to specific hardware. I hope you'll keep us posted. Hoary is pretty good too, but it has the one-generation-ago feel now that Breezy is out, even though it's in most respects just as good. Anyway, when they work out the issues you're having (and you can learn that they have), you can always go back to Breezy through apt.

++Adam H. Peterson
10-26-2005 at 05:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
b0rsuk
AlefBet wrote:
I'm sorry to see that you're having trouble with Breezy. It works fine on my home and work machine, but if it is a kernel issue, it could very well be related to specific hardware. I hope you'll keep us posted. Hoary is pretty good too, but it has the one-generation-ago feel now that Breezy is out, even though it's in most respects just as good. Anyway, when they work out the issues you're having (and you can learn that they have), you can always go back to Breezy through apt.

It would have to be very strange hardware issue. This hardware (onboard ethernet card) is proven to work.
But, if I wanted to try eth1 instead of eth0, how to enable it ? It's listed in lspci, but greyed out in network settings. I think the installer disabled it because I chose the other ethernet card. I also tried doing it via ifconfig/route, but got some strange error.
About coming back to Breezy - that's exactly what I thought. A lot of people complain about network hardware not working in Breezy, and they often say "it worked in Hoary (with exactly the same settings)". I hope it's something fixable. I'll try as soon as someone comes up with a solution/network fix tutorial.

It's not the point to have software installed (once). One of main reasons why I decided to try (K)ubuntu and not something else because I like apt. Having to deal manually with dependencies is very annoying if you have no floppy, no cd-burner, can't install rack because second one doesn't fit into the box...
Before I try older kernel with Breezy, I have to be absolutely sure I have all packages I need to compile. Install cd doesn't even provide C compiler.

10-26-2005 at 07:58 PM
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
I think I'm going to install Ubuntu within the not-so-distant future. Gentoo, while fun at first, is now annoying because of it's take-forever-on-a-slow-machine emerge process. However, I fear trying to install it is Breezy apparently lacks network support. I'm on the LiveCD right now, and am now wondering whether I should wait for the next release before downloading and installing or just cut to the chase now and crack'er open. Any suggestions?

11-03-2005 at 01:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
b0rsuk
gamer_extreme_101 wrote:
Any suggestions?

Does network work for you in Breezy ? If so, stay with it. You can always update later, and there will be some better howtos.
If it doesn't, I'd say try Hoary Hedgehog. People say it's more stable, and has better network support. Later, you can update painlessly (with apt).

In any case, installation is fast, and you won't lose much time. Assuming you have separate /home partition. No, it wasn't meant an insult.
-----------------------
As far as my network problems go, I have no clue what's the cause. I can't configure it under winxp (dual boot machine), and this would suggest that it's not related to operating system. I'm going to hunt down the admin, but I have to wait few days first. It may be something with network configuration, and not the system.

11-03-2005 at 11:13 AM
gamer_extreme_101
Yeah...all my hardware was recognised properly, along with my network settings. Even better, my/home directory is on a separate partition now, although it's a bit screwy in relation to my partition tables (It's hdb1 while the base system is hdb4).

I shall download the CD now, then.

11-03-2005 at 10:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
I'm on Ubuntu now (And with network support, too), but now I'm having an ugly problem with my Audigy. It's being recognised, as lspci is outputting this:
0000:00:13.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Audigy (rev 03)
0000:00:13.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Audigy MIDI/Game port (rev 03)
0000:00:13.2 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Creative Labs SB Audigy FireWire Port
Still, when you try to change the volume, it claims it can't find an audio device. It's annoying the heck out of me, so any advice would be beyond greatly appreciated.

Edit: I did a bit more snooping around, and I found a few things: I have no asound.conf file, no soundcard is listed in eith /proc/asound/devices or /proc/asound/cards, and alsamixer won't even open, claiming that "function snd_ctl_open failed for default: No such file or directory". Weird.

[Last edited by gamer_extreme_101 at 11-06-2005 06:26 AM]
11-06-2005 at 05:29 AM
b0rsuk
gamer_extreme_101 wrote:
Edit: I did a bit more snooping around, and I found a few things: I have no asound.conf file, no soundcard is listed in eith /proc/asound/devices or /proc/asound/cards, and alsamixer won't even open, claiming that "function snd_ctl_open failed for default: No such file or directory". Weird.

But does your soundcard work for other things ? Like start of system/cdaudio ?

My guess would be that you don't have some packages installed. I'm still at university and can't afford to check it, but Ubuntu has only few packages installed by default. For instance you have no mp3 support right after installation.

Check out ubuntu wiki/faq for more. Faq was full of such questions, if I remember correctly.

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 11-06-2005 03:11 PM]
11-06-2005 at 03:10 PM
gamer_extreme_101
Argh! My soundcard is detected fine on the Live CD, but not on my home installation! This is really annoying. It's missing a whole schwack on information in /proc/asound, so I'm assuming that that the kernel isn't properly detecting the card for some bizarre reason. And yes - I have no sound whatsoever on my installation at all.

11-07-2005 at 02:01 AM
b0rsuk
Hmm. It doesn't look too good. But do you simply have no sound, or "no such device"-like errors when trying to play something ? I don't know much about sound in Linux, but some people seem to have problems (audigy) with:
- Audigy Analog/Digital Output Jack
- sound muted by default

http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-75072.html
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/history/372455
http://www.last.fm/forum/4/_/48161/1#f542007

The sound just works for my card (some kind of onboard nvidia/ac97). The best I can do is forward your problem to Ubuntu forums. And bump this topic until someone more knowledgable repplies. I'm still stuck at network configuration.
Do you use Ubuntu, or Kubuntu ? Do you have alsamixer (or whatever package it is in) installed ? It should be possible to change volume without alsamixer, IF this is actually a volume issue.
It may just be that you have OSS/FREE sound system instead of alsa. I have no idea what's the default option for ubuntu.
=======================
A good idea would be to run Livecd and then check sound/kernel/whatever configuration. And then try to reproduce it on home installation.

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 11-07-2005 12:41 PM]
11-07-2005 at 12:35 PM
b0rsuk
B0rsuk on da loose !

I finally managed to configure my network. The problem was trivial. My ignorance. I didn't knew about hardware adresses (ethernet). One trip to admin (who, as it turns out, is conveniently living several minutes away) solved everything. I even met the admin himself carrying clotches from laundry, so it went as smooth as possible.

I deffinitely love apt and the repositories. It even has Fish Fillets, Trackballs and Dungeon Crawl.
Still no DROD istalled... so far.
----------

Except for few minor glitches, everything works perfectly. Setting up desktop shortcuts etc is still kind of pain. New software + new hardware = the Way

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 11-07-2005 08:04 PM]
11-07-2005 at 06:31 PM
trick
gamer_extreme_101 wrote:
Argh! My soundcard is detected fine on the Live CD, but not on my home installation! This is really annoying. It's missing a whole schwack on information in /proc/asound, so I'm assuming that that the kernel isn't properly detecting the card for some bizarre reason. And yes - I have no sound whatsoever on my installation at all.
This probably means that the driver for your sound card isn't loaded at startup. The listing from lspci only shows what the card says it is, it says nothing about loaded drivers. So, you have to get Ubuntu to load your sound card driver at startup. Unfortunately, I know nothing about Ubuntu, but there should be something about this in its documentation.

Alternately, you can also try to install hotplug, which is what the LiveCD is probably using to detect your hardware. There should be a package for it. Hotplug needs to be added to the system startup to do its work -- hopefully the package installer will do this for you. Anyway, hotplug will detect and enable all your hardware without you having to do anything, but since it probes the system on each boot it's a bit slower than just loading what you need.

While you're figuring out what to do, you can try this: I think the audigy cards use the "emu10k1" driver (not sure though), so try to do (as root) "modprobe snd-emu10k1". If you got an error, you might need another driver (or the driver isn't installed, etc, depends on what error you got). If it worked, you should now have sound, but if you've never used it before it's probably muted. Run "alsamixer" (as root, in a terminal) and use it to unmute (press m) and turn up the volume (up arrow) of at least the Master control and the PCM control (go right a few times, the screen scrolls). Then try to play some sounds.

- Gerry
11-07-2005 at 10:33 PM
gamer_extreme_101
Actually, reinstalling Ubuntu did the "trick", but thanks for helping. :) And yes, Audigy cards are emu10k1.

11-08-2005 at 01:41 AM
b0rsuk
icon Re: Linux (+3)  
It's strange, but reinstalling Kubuntu actually solved my 2.6.10 + nvidia-glx-legacy problem. I tried various things including reinstalling glx etc.
But that's just a bonus. I reinstalled it in order to have more than 3GB on / partition.

In other words, B0rsuk no longer has a windows partition.. I'm perfectly happy with Kubuntu. Everything either works or I'm able to fix it on my own :D. I found myself not using Windows at all for several weeks. Breezy Badger was a good omen, indeed.

[Last edited by b0rsuk at 12-17-2005 07:34 PM]
12-17-2005 at 07:33 PM
gamer_extreme_101
Well, I just installed KDE, even though various people have told me "No! It's a trap! KDE is overbloated and won't work on your machine!"

Well, this is why you turn down the effects knob on the original personalizer-thinger.

I'm rather liking it so far. Probably mostly because I had been so used to GNOME that I could use it in my sleep. But even is the "Slowest Processor" mode, it seems to load applications faster while looking much nicer than GNOME ever did for me. This is just giving me more reason not to reinstall Windows even though it soes have a virus on it right now. Yay!

Right now, what bugs me most is that the application bars show up on every desktop rather than just the desktop I assigned the program to. Bah! I'll need to look for a way to fix that.

03-05-2006 at 05:03 AM
Stefan
Rank Points: 2119
gamer_extreme_101 wrote:
Right now, what bugs me most is that the application bars show up on every desktop rather than just the desktop I assigned the program to. Bah! I'll need to look for a way to fix that.
Control Center -> Desktop -> Taskbar -> Unselect 'Show windows from all desktops'. Or, right-click on the small bar beside the 'window-buttons' and select Configure Taskbar.

03-05-2006 at 06:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jamie
Rank Points: 365
I'm using KDE too (though not on Linux). Although I really don't use the applications much, apart from "xterm", but hey :)

Oh, and I'd recommend switching off the "taskbar" from the bottom panel, and instead adding "a "kasbar" panel" and dock it over the left, set to autohide.

That clears up space on the panel, and also gives a MUCH nicer way of switching programs..

Also, have a look at the "panel applets" section.

[Last edited by jamie at 03-05-2006 11:12 AM]
03-05-2006 at 11:12 AM
Page 4 of 5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Linux (Continued from somewhere else....)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com