Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Right clicking on a tile containing both fuse and mirror only shows mirror
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ThemsAllTook
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 207
IP: Logged
icon Right clicking on a tile containing both fuse and mirror only shows mirror (+1)  
Shown on video here: https://youtu.be/RLvgMMk8s8o?t=30m3s

This is relatively minor, but it does make it harder to inspect possibly useful information in a room. It's as if the mirror and fuse are both occupying the same layer, and DROD only notices one of the two when composing the tooltip?
01-11-2019 at 09:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Right clicking on a tile containing both fuse and mirror only shows mirror (0)  
I appreciate the bug report!
ThemsAllTook wrote:
It's as if the mirror and fuse are both occupying the same layer, and DROD only notices one of the two when composing the tooltip?
This is probably pretty close to the truth.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
01-12-2019 at 09:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: Right clicking on a tile containing both fuse and mirror only shows mirror (+2)  
Fixed, PR posted: https://github.com/CaravelGames/drod/pull/64

Essentially the problem was when you had a T-Layer Covering item (Mirror and Powder Keg) on top of any T-Layer Coverable item (Fuse, Scroll and Token). All of the cases should be fixed but feel free to check all of the combinations when testing!

09-28-2020 at 01:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2668
icon Re: Right clicking on a tile containing both fuse and mirror only shows mirror (+1)  
Can confirm in 5.1.1.alpha.2020-10-16 that right-clicking a square with a mirror/keg and fuse/scroll/token now shows that both are present on the tile. I tried all 6 combinations.

I note that although kegs and mirrors are allowed to go on top of tokens and scrolls, I am not allowed to place them that way in the editor. Is this a bug?

[Last edited by kieranmillar at 10-17-2020 02:24 PM]
10-17-2020 at 02:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: Right clicking on a tile containing both fuse and mirror only shows mirror (0)  
That last part sounds like a bug. Please make a separate thread for it

10-17-2020 at 02:37 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Right clicking on a tile containing both fuse and mirror only shows mirror
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com