Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 North, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
I'm a bit confused as to what I'm supposed to do. I can blow up goblins, and I can create traps with the kegs that stop a single goblin from following me, but I don't think I have enough kegs to trap all the goblins I need for the pressure plate mechanism.
12-23-2018 at 06:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Rank Points: 2386

File: TTDoC 1N1E Victory.demo (20 KB)
Downloaded 44 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.

[Last edited by disoriented at 12-23-2018 07:06 AM]
12-23-2018 at 07:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
blorx1
Rank Points: 920
icon Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  

Some other advice on getting the goblins out of the trap:

I got them out by moving NW and pushing a keg out of the way. Trouble is that goblins are pretty good at getting around corners to stop you, so I had to add a specially designed cap on the NE corner of the trap that bought me an extra turn when pushing the keg out of the way.

Looks something like this:

12-23-2018 at 06:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 North, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com