Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 South, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2430
IP: Logged
icon The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 South, 1 West (0)  
So far the only thing I've managed to figure out is

Click here to view the secret text

But I haven't even made it past the first set of guards. Some hint as to where to focus my efforts would be helpful.
12-23-2018 at 06:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
blorx1
Rank Points: 920
icon Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 South, 1 West (+1)  
The general approach is to pick a spot to tunnel through. Try it and then make the guards turn in such a way that they can't get out.

When getting through the first set of guards I

The second set of guards is harder to do. I tunneled through at

12-23-2018 at 04:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2430
icon Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 South, 1 West (0)  
Thanks, I'd been trying for that particular spot in the first half but I hadn't been able to get it. Probably just not trying hard enough and/or focusing on the wrong guard.
12-23-2018 at 06:07 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Twelve Days of Christmas : Twelve Evil Roaches : 1 South, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com