Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Copious Devastation
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Crimson Moon
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 102
IP: Logged

File: Copious Devastation.hold (2.5 MB)
Downloaded 9 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Copious Devastation (0)  
Hey all! It's been a while since I have done DROD activity.

I was working on a 2nd hold a while back, 1 with the goal of being easier and actually thought out fun puzzles (what I was lacking in CfP) and this is the hold that was being worked on.

However, do to not having much time for DROD these days, I don't want this hold to be lost forever, so I'm uploading it to architecture.

The 1st level is finished. The 2nd level is mostly done, the 3rd level isn't close to finished, and the 4th level hasn't even been started. However, there is a hub, so feel free to use it to look at each level.

Maybe one day I will continue working on this, but for now, I cannot. If someone else wants to take over the project and finish it as a collaboration, I don't mind. But for the most part, I just don't know if I will finish it.

Features: 3 new elements, simple puzzles with some secrets hidden.

Enjoy!

Known bug: Stick still displays as sword. (This shouldn't make the 2 rooms that use the stick extra difficult).
Edit: Chapter 2: 2E may still be unsolvable. I don't remember if I ever made a solution for it. I'm pretty sure I did though.

[Last edited by Crimson Moon at 11-02-2017 11:01 PM]
11-02-2017 at 10:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Copious Devastation
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com