Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : It's your fault! (The point of the game is to put the blame on someone else)
Page 1 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Roth
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 23
IP: Logged
icon It's your fault! (+2)  
For the full rules go to frogstar.com

I start by saying "It's your fault"
Then you reply by saying why "it's not your fault"
Most important rule is to include the words "It's your fault" or "I's not my fault" or some variation
Anyone may join the game
When replying you must specify who's fault it is if there are more than two people in the game
Note: the first reply dosen't make sense

Lets start: It's your fault

undeniably
-Tim
11-17-2004 at 12:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: It's your fault! (0)  
Roth wrote:
For the full rules go to frogstar.com
More specifically:
http://frogstar.com/fault/index.asp

This game looks fun.
I start by saying "It's your fault"
Then you reply by saying why "it's not your fault"
Most important rule is to include the words "It's your fault" or "I's not my fault" or some variation
Anyone may join the game
When replying you must specify who's fault it is if there are more than two people in the game
I'm not sure how to say it's another person's fault if they haven't given a signal that they've joined the game. If I say for example, that it's DubOsV5's fault--maybe he isn't reading the forum this week. Should we say people need to declare themselves?

-Erik

11-17-2004 at 02:07 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
It's not my fault at all. It's Roth's fault because he left that sheet of plywood outside last night when I told him to put it in the shed.

-Erik

11-17-2004 at 02:09 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Roth
Erik wrote:
Should we say people need to declare themselves?

I do not believe so maybe the name rule wasn't the best idea, I guess that people should just interupt other people, but maybe that isn't a good idea either...

undeniably
-Tim
11-17-2004 at 02:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Roth
It's not my fault because I was using the power-saw when you called me in for pizza

undeniably
-Tim
11-17-2004 at 02:19 AM
ErikH2000
Roth wrote:
It's not my fault because I was using the power-saw when you called me in for pizza
Look buddy, you're the one that said you couldn't work on an empty stomach. So it's still your fault. Ask Schik--he was there sweeping up the sawdust.

-Erik

11-17-2004 at 02:30 AM
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
Well it's certainly not my fault, I was passed out on the couch.

11-17-2004 at 02:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Rank Points: 5381
DiMono wrote:
Well it's certainly not my fault, I was passed out on the couch.
Hey, we told you three teaspoons of NyQuil was more than you could handle. You only have yourself to blame. And we have only yourself to blame too.

11-17-2004 at 02:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
The_Red_Hawk
Rank Points: 783
So are more people allowed to join and pass blame to the next person who happens to read what he said?

The red hawk's dance of death.

.....the king of the skies.....
11-17-2004 at 02:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
The_Red_Hawk wrote:
So are more people allowed to join and pass blame to the next person who happens to read what he said?
Man, I don't know. This has potential to get unwieldy quick. Roth, what do you want to do?

-Erik

11-17-2004 at 02:42 AM
Roth
Well it's your fault you didn't read the instrutions out loud so I knew it was an aldult dose

undeniably
-Tim
11-17-2004 at 02:42 AM
Roth
as one member says "Game On"

undeniably
-Tim
11-17-2004 at 02:43 AM
Rabscuttle
Rank Points: 2460
Don't blame me - I'm not the one who bought a bottle with instructions in Swahili.
11-17-2004 at 06:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
Well it definitely isn't my fault, I was out fighting crime with my suspiciously feminine sidekick! You should ask Matt about that, He's the one who went to the shop.
11-17-2004 at 08:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Yeah, it's Mike's fault for not realising I'm elliteritt

11-17-2004 at 04:21 PM
Fafnir
Rank Points: 315
icon Re: It's your fault! (+1)  
It can't be my fault - I was trying to break into Sourceforge for the JtRH beta all night!

11-17-2004 at 05:10 PM
Doom
Rank Points: 3226
heh, I've tried it a couple of times too :D
Still no success...

I'll say it's everyone's fault. (except mine of course)
How can you know about each others actions and movements so detailedly. I bet you're all in the same plot.
11-17-2004 at 05:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Doom wrote:
heh, I've tried it a couple of times too :D
Still no success...

I'll say it's everyone's fault. (except mine of course)
How can you know about each others actions and movements so detailedly. I bet you're all in the same plot.
I guess that makes it Crampy's fault, for burying us all, just to stop us from getting JtRH two weeks early.

11-17-2004 at 06:07 PM
Tim
Rank Points: 1979
It's not my fault then, as I wasn't the one that wanted to write a pre-review for JtRH so early! It must be your fault then. Yes, all of you!

I still do not like the idea of blaming someone directly, as we don't want to wait that person to specifically answer. Is it really so hard to just blame on everyone else?

[Edited by Tim at Local Time:11-17-2004 at 08:00 PM]
11-17-2004 at 07:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Rank Points: 1978
It's not my fault this game is slightly confusing. I suggested that we pin the blame on an unnamed "you" and run on the assumption that "you" is the next poster.

TO that, you cried, "Poppycock!"

11-18-2004 at 01:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
How, exactly, is it my fault?

I've been telling you people for months now to leave it well enough alone on the JtRH front or else you'll get all disappointed, and then out comes the pitchforks and it'll be your own fault.

But mostly Joker's fault.

Matt

11-18-2004 at 08:15 AM
wackhead_uk
Well it wasn't me who let the dog out, that was Joker as well.
11-18-2004 at 08:36 AM
rowrow
Rank Points: 432
icon Re: It's your fault! (+1)  
But I did not let joker out.

11-18-2004 at 02:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
But it is your fault that he has that silly hat.

11-18-2004 at 07:12 PM
Tim
Rank Points: 1979
But you bought that ridiculous thing in that supermarket the first place.

11-18-2004 at 07:50 PM
trick
Rank Points: 2580
But he wouldn't have been able to buy anything in the supermarket if it didn't exist. That particular supermarket was built by your father, so clearly this makes it his fault, and indirectly your fault.

(I think this game works much better if everyone just blames the author of the previous post... I blame Tim, next one blames me, etc)

- Gerry

[Edited by trick at Local Time:11-18-2004 at 11:10 PM: wording]
11-18-2004 at 11:00 PM
Roth
trick wrote:
That particular supermarket was built by your father, so clearly this makes it his fault, and indirectly your fault.quote]

But his father got the idea from your father to biuld that supermarket, "so clearly this makes it his fault, and indirectly your fault."

(I believe trick makes a good point :thumbsup )

[Edited by Roth at Local Time:11-19-2004 at 03:59 AM]

[Edited by Roth at Local Time:11-19-2004 at 04:00 AM]

undeniably
-Tim
11-19-2004 at 03:58 AM
NoahT
Rank Points: 1133
But trick, I believe it was your mother who talked Tim's father into building the supermarket. So, it's indirectly your fault.

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

11-19-2004 at 07:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nillo
Rank Points: 548
Well, it can't be my fault, because I did'nt know any of you at the time it happened.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
11-19-2004 at 07:49 PM
wackhead_uk
However, it was your fault that Joker actually wears the hat - you convinced him it looked good.
11-19-2004 at 09:10 PM
Page 1 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : It's your fault! (The point of the game is to put the blame on someone else)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com