Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Rock Island (It's only one room!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
kieranmillar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2670
IP: Logged

File: Rock Island.drh (3.2 KB)
Downloaded 45 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Rock Island (0)  
Here's a one-room hold. I made it back in 2015 apparently, given the timestamp on the level. Figured it would be better released rather than sitting on my computer in obscurity. I can't remember why I made this. I will send it to the HAs at some point.

Any comments are appreciated but there's little to talk about. I believe going in both directions is possible. It's not too hard.

[Last edited by kieranmillar at 02-04-2017 03:08 PM]
01-17-2017 at 10:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Gordius
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 91
icon Re: Rock Island (0)  
Finished with 13/46/18 and no keys. This seemed like a simple little hold. Getting started effectively took some thinking and a couple of missteps and then I just moved through it. I'm sure it could be optimized, but I'm not the player for that.
01-17-2017 at 11:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1304
I finished with 549/48/20, 37 greckles and a yellow key. It's probably possible to do better... Neat little hold!
01-18-2017 at 02:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nuntar
Rank Points: 4591
Finished with 70/44/12 and no keys. Feels like a bit of a magic move sequence with very little leeway.

Why is there an autosave during the final cutscene? It doesn't let you do anything, since restoring to it just activates the cutscene again.

01-18-2017 at 02:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1304
You can restore to the autosave, if you hit undo right away. You can get a usable save out of it.
01-18-2017 at 10:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
I.... have no idea why there is an autosave at the end. Huh. Thanks for pointing it out. Maybe it's useful if you want to reload your save to view your last score again? Will probably just remove it more likely.
01-18-2017 at 11:49 PM
kieranmillar
I submitted it to the HA board now.
02-04-2017 at 03:11 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Rock Island (It's only one room!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com