Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Blind Race #1: On Your Marks
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Lucky Luc
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1215
IP: Logged

File: Blind Race 1 On Your Marks.hold (14.2 KB)
Downloaded 35 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Blind Race #1: On Your Marks (+3)  
To all citizens of the Empire --

nah, let's just skip this and start with the race :) You can find the race file attached to this post, so if you want to compete with your DROD heroes, this is your chance. Also, if you happen to have a twitch account, you're still free to join ;)

In case you've missed it, Jeff_Ray... aka BeethroBudkin07 is currently hosting a live stream of all the racers and will provide commentary together with Crimson Moon aka DRODcentral, which is probably the best way to watch this race. Link:

Jeff and CM doing awesome commentary

If you would, for whatever reason, prefer to directly watch the twitch streams, here are those links, too:

Alex Diener aka ThemsAllTook
blorx1 aka blorx

And the multitwitch:

All the runners

Rules are simple: Whoever finishes the hold first by entering the hold exit stairs wins. I'm not sure if the runners will actually be reading CaravelNet chat during the race, but just in case, I'd like to ask you not to spoiler anything. If you want to discuss level solutions, Jeff's stream will be the best place I guess.

And again, I'd like to thank everyone participating in this, whether you're running, commentating, laughing evily or just watching. You're the greatest! :thumbsup

So, enjoy! :D

EDIT: Unfortunately, GerAvos had to drop out last minute. Still thanks a lot for wanting to participate! :)

[Last edited by Lucky Luc at 06-18-2016 09:09 PM]
06-18-2016 at 09:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2430
icon Re: Blind Race #1: On Your Marks (0)  
Since nobody's actually mentioned this on the forum yet, I will.

blorx1 is the winner! Congratulations!
06-19-2016 at 02:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
blorx1
Rank Points: 920
icon Re: Blind Race #1: On Your Marks (0)  
Here's the video of the stream.
At the time of posting it's still processing, so you might not be able to watch right away.

Oh and my time was 56:51

[Last edited by blorx1 at 06-19-2016 02:31 AM]
06-19-2016 at 02:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Blind Race #1: On Your Marks
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com