Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : dead drod
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
luckypuppy2
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
IP: Logged

File: drod.err (94.8 KB)
Downloaded 46 times.
License: Other
icon dead drod (0)  
:weep I don't know if this is the same problem,but..I was on level 21, forget which room, and the whole game crashed. don't know what I did or what. and I can't import the dat file to the new game(I reinstalled it) goin' a little crazy here :w00t I really don't want to to through it all over again. attaching dat and err files I think/hope these are the ones you need
10-31-2004 at 05:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
luckypuppy2
icon Re: dead drod (0)  
here's the other file
10-31-2004 at 05:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
patmo98
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 39
luckypuppy2 wrote:
here's the other file

The drod data is spread throughout drod1_6.dat, player.dat, and text.dat. I think you should probably submit player.da_ and text.da_ too.
10-31-2004 at 09:20 PM
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
Yep. And you should really zip them together, it'll take up less space and less bandwidth.

10-31-2004 at 11:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
luckypuppy2

File: drodstuff.zip (974.8 KB)
Downloaded 47 times.
License: Other
well I hope this is it? I get a lot of things when I search for files and folders, so if this ain't it I will try again. :look :? trick-or-treat
11-01-2004 at 01:09 AM
luckypuppy2
luckypuppy2 wrote:
well I hope this is it? I get a lot of things when I search for files and folders, so if this ain't it I will try again. :look :? trick-or-treat

so anybody got any ideas on what happened to my game? could someone maybe send me a completed game up to level 21. I re-installed the game, but it won't import my player stats I have on file.....maybe I'm doing it wrong??any ideas? :unsure
11-06-2004 at 04:46 PM
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5064
luckypuppy2 wrote:
:weep I don't know if this is the same problem,but..I was on level 21, forget which room, and the whole game crashed. don't know what I did or what. and I can't import the dat file to the new game(I reinstalled it) goin' a little crazy here :w00t I really don't want to to through it all over again. attaching dat and err files I think/hope these are the ones you need
I've checked, and I have no idea what happened to your data files. There are some corrupted saved game records and I can see what caused the crash (it was the corrupted data), but I can't tell what caused it. I'm sorry that happened. Maybe someone out there has a player they can lend you to continue from where you left off.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
11-06-2004 at 05:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
luckypuppy2
I would be more than greatful to anyone that can get me out of this problem. start of level 21 would be OK. thanks for your help. :look
11-07-2004 at 10:35 PM
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
I have an old player file floating around somewhere from the 1.5 release. KDD is in a completed state, but you could restore to where you got to in L21 from it, and I've had so many data losses that that player file does not have the same player identifier as my holds, so I'm not concerned about giving it to you.

Would you like me to send it to you? If so, PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send it to you as soon as I have the time.

11-07-2004 at 10:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
A level 11 save was posted here. It's 10 level's back, but it's better than nothing.

11-07-2004 at 11:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
patmo98
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 39
I will PM you a link to demos for the first 20 levels if that would make things easier.
11-08-2004 at 01:11 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : dead drod
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com