Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Placing young and "old" Halph
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Red-XIII
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 623
IP: Logged
icon Placing young and "old" Halph (0)  
Hello, it's been a while since I post here so I'm not sure if this was already reported or is intended.

Both young Halph and older Halph can be placed at the same time in an entrance, which means that a really beautiful cheap trick can be made, but this feels weird to me. Is it intended?
(Same thing goes for 39th Slayer and ordinary slayer, but that's no big deal).

The version used is 5.0.1.6060

02-18-2016 at 09:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Placing young and "old" Halph (0)  
I don't think this is a problem, personally; a Halph will only appear from a tile you entered the room on, so you can only have one Halph actually in the room at a time.

If there were a way to have multiple Halphs (or multiple 39th Slayers) in the room at the same time, that would be an issue.
02-18-2016 at 09:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
Rank Points: 2670
icon Re: Placing young and "old" Halph (0)  
I guess its seen as a potential issue in the way that as the two Halphs behave differently in shallow water, its possible to pull off a cheap trick if you enter from a specific square, but I guess ultimately that's no different from just having a puzzle that needs ANY Halph and having him only show up when entering from a specific square. Its pulled off in the same way, and dealt with in the same way... the HA process.
02-18-2016 at 09:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Placing young and "old" Halph
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com