Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Scripting Command: Make Room Unconquered
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Scripting Command: Make Room Unconquered (0)  
I've noticed that there's a quirk when making rooms with scripted enemies - if there are no regular monsters or conquer tokens or active seeding beacons, the room won't be red even if all the enemies are set to Required Target. This usually leads to the architect making some kind of workaround.

However, it struck me that the seeding beacon can make a room unconquered when you're already in it. So, this is a request for a scripting command that is functionally identical to activating a beacon. This would also allow for custom objects with the same function as a seeding beacon but that are activated in different ways.
09-29-2015 at 05:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Scripting Command: Make Room Unconquered
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com