Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Echoes : Welcome to MetDROiD Echoes : Entrance (I'm Lost)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Xindaris
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1531
IP: Logged
icon MetDROiD Echoes : Welcome to MetDROiD Echoes : Entrance (0)  
Okay, so I've got to a point where I just have no idea where I'm supposed to go next. I'm stuck somewhere in Slugman forest with several rooms I have no idea how to solve in my present state.

I'd be happy to solve whatever room I need to solve on my own, but I have no idea where it is. :?

The best reference I can think of for someone else to figure out where I should go next is some screenshots of the current state of my maps, so here they are:
Click here to view the secret text

I can post more current-state maps if needed.

Can anyone please give me step-by-step directions, starting at Slugman Forest 2N4E (the room you start in coming from the Temple Gardens from the first time), on how to get to the next room I should be trying to solve, from the correct entrance to said room? That is, directions like "Go west" to go to the screen to the west, and "enter the dark portal" to enter the dark portal in the room, etc.

(PS: If there's a better room to "attach" this to, please let me know and I'll..edit the topic title I guess?)

Here are some links to Things!

[Last edited by Xindaris at 09-06-2015 11:10 PM]
09-06-2015 at 11:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
schep
Rank Points: 865
icon Re: MetDROiD Echoes : Welcome to MetDROiD Echoes : Entrance (+2)  
It looks to me like you missed something in

09-15-2015 at 04:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Xindaris
Rank Points: 1531
icon Re: MetDROiD Echoes : Welcome to MetDROiD Echoes : Entrance (0)  
That was exactly it!

Those dumb diagonal gaps get me every time. Thanks!

Here are some links to Things!

09-15-2015 at 11:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Echoes : Welcome to MetDROiD Echoes : Entrance (I'm Lost)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com