Announcement: Be excellent to each other.


Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
Why not alviss as a potiontal hinted at love intrest for heroine?
nothing off or non faimly approved, just like seemed everyone in the game had love intrest but her. I mean like that.

He would seem perfect as she rescued him. I mean when the reverse is true in theses games it usally gos like that. Guess the heroine ate alot of choclate and got depressed.

Also is there special ending for 100% hoonor or little to no honor? I meean paladin or anti-hero like actions?

Also any chance of her return as an ascened to save the world again with asir powers for a part 2?

Why could the rouge not befreind her patron deity loki? I mean she was there could have offered him a a cooked fish or some mead at least. I can see why he might want to get drunk you know?

Why not talk sense into loki and free him? He could have mocked edgar at the end. Or one of the other classes meet thor. or odin?
05-22-2015 at 11:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Avatar
Rank Points: 22
Registered: 07-16-2007
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
The heroine is too busy being a heroine to spend time forming relationships :P. Also, Alviss was in love with Thor's daughter, and probably still hasn't moved on from that.

But to be honest, it's not easy making a believeable relationship in this game because the game plays out over a few days under set circumstances - and relationships never form that quickly! I know that RPGs like Neverwinter Nights tend to have love interests, but most of them develop far too quickly to feel real.

Honor - there's a different ending for one with low honor. 100% honor is more for completionists and those who like Steam achievements.

Regarding a sequel, we don't have any plans for this yet, but we'd probably visit a different mythology if we did.

Loki is not one that anyone befriends! The heroine is a puny mortal anyway :P You can't free him, because doing so would mean bringing about Ragnarok - the very thing you are trying to stop.
05-22-2015 at 10:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Fizzii wrote:
The heroine is too busy being a heroine to spend time forming relationships :P. Also, Alviss was in love with Thor's daughter, and probably still hasn't moved on from that.

But to be honest, it's not easy making a believeable relationship in this game because the game plays out over a few days under set circumstances - and relationships never form that quickly! I know that RPGs like Neverwinter Nights tend to have love interests, but most of them develop far too quickly to feel real.

Honor - there's a different ending for one with low honor. 100% honor is more for completionists and those who like Steam achievements.

Regarding a sequel, we don't have any plans for this yet, but we'd probably visit a different mythology if we did.

Loki is not one that anyone befriends! The heroine is a puny mortal anyway :P You can't free him, because doing so would mean bringing about Ragnarok - the very thing you are trying to stop.


So rouges dont get to join the devine soldiers of the gods with there low honor. My poor roge will go to neff or whereever the gloomy halls are, for stealing bark and healing potions. :(

Fine alviss/heroine fanfic here I come. lol

As for loki, mortals in mytholgy great and legendary hero's sometimes play a part.

He is more powerful but the mytholical gods as portrayed here have human like tendances and emotions so he might be flatered if she as a roge said he loki the trickter was her patron deity.

Did he not say mortal free me/ and seem disapointed when she left?

The fates spoke of rouges connection to loki. Each class is assigned a god, so there should be some interaction, if only a vision, maybe?

For a offering to ease his suffering ferther, like a magic item he might have offered advice, or a blessing of power by touching her hand or something.
05-23-2015 at 01:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Geekchick
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-17-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
My rogue got the "good" ending, and I didn't skimp on the stealing (53 honor). I think you have to work really hard at being evil to get the low honor ending.
05-23-2015 at 09:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Fizzii wrote:
The heroine is too busy being a heroine to spend time forming relationships :P. Also, Alviss was in love with Thor's daughter, and probably still hasn't moved on from that.



Yeah, he was turned to stone for messing with the goddess, thats not going to happen, dose he want to go for the grand prize?

I think he likes her. I like the elf for her.

I like the heroine in this game...but in like your tale of two kingdoms, I loath the main female character and cant play it because of her.

Shes a pompas controling wierdo that acts like the heros mother, in some sort of twisted relationship. She also looks like she got stung in the face by a bee and had and alergic reaction.

At least the heroine, in heroine's quest and hervor are truly lovely.

I actully liked the female goblin better, in that game. She, the bard, fairy queen, sorcer aprintence, the princess, (Though bland) where all ok.

I was hopping the hero in a tale of two kingdoms, would leave the wiredo woman, for one of the other female characters in that game...or have the option.

Even though the totk guy, he looks like the dude from the brady bunch all grown up, or some early 70's show without the suspenders, and a nilest attitude, he deserves better than her.

I liked the bard better than the hero though. The bard was cool.
Good to see him in a ester egg, in this game.

Whats with all this handshake stuff when you click on people though? like in heroines quest too. no funny messeges?

All used car salesman, politicians and chruch decons are we? What fun is that. Mayabe I wanted to give a hug, touch them, or slap them in the face.

What IF I wanted to feel skrymers biceps, make a rude pass at liff, going for low honor.

Kiss the valkyre awake like sleeping bueaty, or try and get told a funny joke messege. lol

Who says I wanted to offer my hand, after we already met?

Heroines quest is your best real game. Its awesome though, no matter what. Its great and clear, and not a total confusion. Its detailed liner and very cool.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 05-25-2015 10:32 AM]
05-25-2015 at 10:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Avatar
Rank Points: 22
Registered: 07-16-2007
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
Well, I'm glad you liked Heroine's Quest, but the reason why ATOTK generally doesn't look as good is because we had less experience then.

Branwyn was deliberately made to not be gorgeous as women shouldn't always be judged on their looks, and she's had a tough life (which can affect how one looks). She doesn't act controlling at all, at least not in a twisted relationship sense :P (her dialog is mostly there to help the player / provide story direction, but yes, it could be improved).

That said, we intend to eventually give ATOTK some sort of update (though there's no current work on it and we don't have a deadline).

Some examples of touched up art (not final):


quote:
What IF I wanted to feel skrymers biceps, make a rude pass at liff, going for low honor.

The game isn't slapstick comedy and it's meant to be in-character for a hero. The truth is, the 'hand' icon could mean any number of things; but because it's only one icon, we can't allow for an infinite number of interactions (on the other hand, a parser interface would).

Also, the game is meant to be also for kids (PG), so I don't think it's appropriate to write words to the effect of 'the heroine tries to grab someone's butt'.
05-25-2015 at 11:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Fizzii wrote:
Well, I'm glad you liked Heroine's Quest, but the reason why ATOTK generally doesn't look as good is because we had less experience then.

Branwyn was deliberately made to not be gorgeous as women shouldn't always be judged on their looks, and she's had a tough life (which can affect how one looks). She doesn't act controlling at all, at least not in a twisted relationship sense :P (her dialog is mostly there to help the player / provide story direction, but yes, it could be improved).

That said, we intend to eventually give ATOTK some sort of update (though there's no current work on it and we don't have a deadline).


quote:
What IF I wanted to feel skrymers biceps, make a rude pass at liff, going for low honor.

The game isn't slapstick comedy and it's meant to be in-character for a hero. The truth is, the 'hand' icon could mean any number of things; but because it's only one icon, we can't allow for an infinite number of interactions (on the other hand, a parser interface would).

Also, the game is meant to be also for kids (PG), so I don't think it's appropriate to write words to the effect of 'the heroine tries to grab someone's butt'.


No point in making them tan, just make her face a bit slimer and her eyes a bit more exsprescive, finer features, less mongoloid.

No, I dont like slapstick comedy that ruins adventure games I like dry humor. Which would be perfect. Humor that seems witty and almost unintentional...a bit ironic.

Out and out butt grabbing would be in poor taste, reguardless of the age of the player..yet this is not an out and out kids game, and alot of the quest for glory games, like with the money changer newar and the welcome woman, even katrina in one meeting went further than that.

05-26-2015 at 08:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Avatar
Rank Points: 22
Registered: 07-16-2007
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
No point in making them tan, just make her face a bit slimer and her eyes a bit more exsprescive, finer features, less mongoloid.

The aim wasn't to make them tan, just less washed out, because the original portraits were painted using a low quality monitor. That said, the original artist based her portrait off a mexican woman, and wanted some ethnic diversity in the game.

But you see, you're missing the point. The aim isn't to make her look generically beautiful. People come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Anyway, I'm sure Radiant will take your comments on board in the future regarding witty descriptions. :)
05-26-2015 at 10:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Avatar
Rank Points: 133
Registered: 02-05-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
An interesting tidbit about Loki... the snake perpetually drips poison on his face. Every now and then, his faithful wife Sigyn accidentally fails to catch one of the drops. When this happens, Loki's throes of pain cause global earthquakes. Even in his chained state, he is that dangerous. Attempting to free him would not be wise, to say the least.

Reason with him? Well, consider that he is most commonly known as "Loki Lie-Smith"...

However, a rogue heroine can indeed get a vision of Loki just before entering Gastropnir keep.

The reason Odinn and Thor don't get involved is because if they do, the battle of Aesir against Jotunn has started anew, which means that Ragnarok has begun. Odinn is well aware that he is Fated to lose that war and die as the result; this is why they need a human agent to defeat Egther. Note that Odinn is mentioned several times in the game, and is hinted to have founded the Fornsigtuna adventurers' guild.


____________________________
= Radiant =

[Last edited by Radiant at 05-26-2015 07:47 PM]
05-26-2015 at 07:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jack Stryker
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
Registered: 12-27-2013
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Fizzii wrote:
The heroine is too busy being a heroine to spend time forming relationships :P.


That didn't stop the Quest for Glory guy. :P

Of course, it took him five games and ironically, a relationship with Nawar was the most realistic of them all, even though you still couldn't take her out on dates. Hell, even at the end of the game- when you FINALLY get a kiss- Nawar is the only one whose embrace he actually returns. With Erana, Katrina, and Elsa, he just stands there with his arms at his sides and doesn't move at all. What the HELL is up with that?!
05-27-2015 at 10:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Avatar
Rank Points: 133
Registered: 02-05-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Jack Stryker wrote: Of course, it took him five games and ironically, a relationship with Nawar was the most realistic of them all, even though you still couldn't take her out on dates. Hell, even at the end of the game- when you FINALLY get a kiss- Nawar is the only one whose embrace he actually returns. With Erana, Katrina, and Elsa, he just stands there with his arms at his sides and doesn't move at all. What the HELL is up with that?!


I wanted to marry Johari O:-

Yeah, she's already married to someone else, I know. But you spend more screen time with her than with any of the four actual love interests :fun

____________________________
= Radiant =
05-27-2015 at 11:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Radiant wrote:
quote:
Jack Stryker wrote: Of course, it took him five games and ironically, a relationship with Nawar was the most realistic of them all, even though you still couldn't take her out on dates. Hell, even at the end of the game- when you FINALLY get a kiss- Nawar is the only one whose embrace he actually returns. With Erana, Katrina, and Elsa, he just stands there with his arms at his sides and doesn't move at all. What the HELL is up with that?!


I wanted to marry Johari O:-

Yeah, she's already married to someone else, I know. But you spend more screen time with her than with any of the four actual love interests :fun


I wanted to marry Erana, witch I did.

My other choice was Aziza, perhaps even a bit more so. Having her would have even legetimized him more so as a side note. Also its a bit fordden, in a rather safe fun but fun way.


As for hq I would normaly go for someone like liff but he was to much of a placid boy type. Not suttible for a heroine adventress.

Alviss was a bit legendary and had a colorful personalty, a charm, the look was not right but there are more important thngs to be considered.

Alviss was an adventrer to be sure, and would have been fun for her to contiue with him in the next game, which could have cronicaled the missing years.

He could have died for her in the same war somehowe, and odin made an exception, or maybe loki or the fates could interceed in a strange way.

He could have been a like the bard in your other game, except romantic.


05-29-2015 at 04:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ratpizza
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 10-16-2014
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Radiant wrote:
An interesting tidbit about Loki... the snake perpetually drips poison on his face. Every now and then, his faithful wife Sigyn accidentally fails to catch one of the drops.



Is she really that faithful though? If the heroine
Click here to view the secret text
Sigyn will abandon Loki which suggests she stayed with him only because the enchantment forced her. Not that I blame her though, very few relationships would probably survive scooping poison from your spouses face for all eternity.:rolleyes

[Last edited by ratpizza at 06-09-2015 09:08 PM]
06-09-2015 at 09:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Avatar
Rank Points: 133
Registered: 02-05-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
ratpizza wrote: Not that I blame her though, very few relationships would probably survive scooping poison from your spouses face for all eternity.:rolleyes

:P

____________________________
= Radiant =
06-12-2015 at 02:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Radiant wrote:
quote:
Jack Stryker wrote: Of course, it took him five games and ironically, a relationship with Nawar was the most realistic of them all, even though you still couldn't take her out on dates. Hell, even at the end of the game- when you FINALLY get a kiss- Nawar is the only one whose embrace he actually returns. With Erana, Katrina, and Elsa, he just stands there with his arms at his sides and doesn't move at all. What the HELL is up with that?!


I wanted to marry Johari O:-

Yeah, she's already married to someone else, I know. But you spend more screen time with her than with any of the four actual love interests :fun


Ironically shes the only woman I would not have under in circumstance of story wed because of her views, that the hero was somehow a lesser being be when clearly this is not so. Her presumption and arrogance.

Truth? I wanted the welcome woman in that game, to rescue her from her inn and take her on adventures! To keep her with me, make a casual goddess of her for the young guy, who was the hero, if it were real its what would have happened charming 80's girl that she was.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 08-07-2016 05:35 PM]
08-07-2016 at 05:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Avatar
Rank Points: 133
Registered: 02-05-2003
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Heroinefan wrote: Ironically shes the only woman I would not have under in circumstance of story wed because of her views, that the hero was somehow a lesser being be when clearly this is not so. Her presumption and arrogance.

That's a front. The endgame suggests she's not actually like that (bear in mind that the Simbani have similar views about her tribe).

As I recall, the Welcome Woman is also married :P

Story-wise, I'd say Erana is the best match considering her plotline has been central ever since the first game, but her reaction to being given flowers was rather a turnoff.


____________________________
= Radiant =
08-07-2016 at 08:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nowhere Girl
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 08-04-2016
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
Why should the Heroine have a love interest? And why do only men seem to be considered? Really, why do some people perceive the game as lacking something when there's no romance for the protagonist? For me it's a welcome break from the predominant model. Everywhere are women expected to form relationships and to believe that finding Mr. Right is the ultimate goal, so it's great that in games preventing Ragnarok, or saving ghosts, or researching your grandfather's mysterious past, or discovering the secrets of Atlantis can be just as legitimate.
11-10-2016 at 04:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Nowhere Girl wrote:
Why should the Heroine have a love interest? And why do only men seem to be considered? Really, why do some people perceive the game as lacking something when there's no romance for the protagonist? For me it's a welcome break from the predominant model. Everywhere are women expected to form relationships and to believe that finding Mr. Right is the ultimate goal, so it's great that in games preventing Ragnarok, or saving ghosts, or researching your grandfather's mysterious past, or discovering the secrets of Atlantis can be just as legitimate.


I think its mostly hetro because, not everybody needs to make a statement, exspeally not on whats mostly already excepted. Theres zero controversy as procreation is a common thing continuing generations like in dragonball z.

You get fewer questions asked less flak as long as the dev dose not refuse to do so or put any slurs in the game.Its sort of a damned if you do damned if you dont kind of thing.

People tend to make it about that and Fielding questions and debating stuff on what is basically a side thing and takes away from the story. S

o they ether make it traditional or leave it out. The reason people tend to say a dc relationship makes the whole game a dc game hence taking away from the point of the adventure is because there are comparative less dc people in the targeted demographic.

Its probably a practical and not a moral issue or judgment. Also this game is trying to emulate something from late 80's early 90's and be period, for how a game of that era go's.

The point is nostalgia seiera games style. Not to break the mold.
Some of the audience are older people who were fans of the qfg series. This is like this guys daughter. So probably like a fairy tale princess, only more active.

The new younger players are probably just as many guys as females...and if she was dc and a woman it would lose appeal for alot of boys that wanted to moon over her. So best leave it to the imagination I guess.

Just because shes a strong confident woman dose not mean she also needs to be dc, that's a common misconception I hate.

Like when a woman dose something assertive there's guys like she must be dc (not as kind a word)...and I am like grow up. If I here that one more time...

So just because shes a strong heroine we need to crop her hair off and put her in little black glasses? I would think even the gay community would be offended at such a thing. I know if it was me I would be. Very offended indeed.

They handled this well in longest journey 1 and qfg 5 I think. In longest journey the landlady was gay but everyone even rude people liked her. Because she was gay but not sexist. April was straight but not sexist or bigoted.

In qfg if you proposed to a guy, even a liontaur he said he was already married but he was honored and if not he would consider it. See how that works? No meanness yet target demographic satisfied.

Hence no s-storm on relase qed.
01-25-2017 at 02:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jack Stryker
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
Registered: 12-27-2013
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
Very well put, HF. I'm a straight man who's always had a thing for the Jill Valentine or Erza Scarlet type girls. Her ability to hold her own in a fight and save the day doesn't make her any less attractive. In fact, she'd likely be a more loyal lover and a splendid mother because of it.
01-25-2017 at 05:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nowhere Girl
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 08-04-2016
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
What does dc mean??

And I don't think that she should be ugly or whatsoever, I'm just saying that some people don't need a partner to be happy. And that culture, by an ever-present emphasis on "love"* and too little emphasis on friendship, adventures or self-reflection, makes girls and women feel perpetually insecure.

* Quotation marks used because partner-love is just a tiny fraction of the entire realm of love. For the mainstream culture not having a partner equals not loving at all. For me it doesn't - one can love persons and phenomena without having an "other half".

[Last edited by Nowhere Girl at 01-25-2017 07:11 PM]
01-25-2017 at 04:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Nowhere Girl wrote:
What does dc mean??

And I don't think that she should be ugly or whatsoever, I'm just saying that some people don't need a partner to be happy. And that culture, by an ever-present emphasis on "love"* and too little emphasis on friendship, adventures or self-reflection, makes girls and women feel perpetually insecure.

* Quotation marks used because partner-love is just a tiny fraction of the entire realm of love. For the mainstream culture not having a partner equals not loving at all. For me it doesn't - one can love persons and phenomena without having an "other half".


AC/DC= Straight/gay Having/on DC side=bi

Yes, there are advantages to being single, but it depends on where your at in your life. Depends on the person too.

quote:
Very well put, HF. I'm a straight man who's always had a thing for the Jill Valentine or Erza Scarlet type girls. Her ability to hold her own in a fight and save the day doesn't make her any less attractive. In fact, she'd likely be a more loyal lover and a splendid mother because of it.


:)

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 01-25-2017 07:30 PM]
01-25-2017 at 07:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nowhere Girl
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 08-04-2016
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
Thanks, I've never heard that one. A Polish slightly mocking word for a bisexual person is "biszkopt" ("biscuit") - simply due to this "bi-", but far less imaginative than "DC".
And sure an independent woman doesn't have to be bi, but nevertheless not all women are straight either. For example I'm not - I'm an asexual lesbian, which means I'm emotionally interested in women and sexually interested in no one.

[Last edited by Nowhere Girl at 01-26-2017 01:29 AM : typo]
01-26-2017 at 01:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Registered: 05-14-2015
IP: Logged
icon Re: @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question. (0)  
quote:
Nowhere Girl wrote:
Thanks, I've never heard that one. A Polish slightly mocking word for a bisexual person is "biszkopt" ("biscuit") - simply due to this "bi-", but far less imaginative than "DC".
And sure an independent woman doesn't have to be bi, but nevertheless not all women are straight either. For example I'm not - I'm an asexual lesbian, which means I'm emotionally interested in women and sexually interested in no one.




Asexal lesbian, wow, you learn something new everyday.

It seems like that would be of aid, conductive, to an artist...or at least it would be interesting to see what kind of art such a person would make. Because of the emotional aspect and appreciation devoid of overt sexuality.

I know of a man that feels almost the same, he views women as objects d art, but has no real physical attraction, to them or anyone...yet he would probably be missing some of the emotional resonance sense he mostly focus on line and form.

However converting the emotional aspect into physical art without sexuality, that would be something else.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 01-26-2017 11:57 PM]
01-26-2017 at 11:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : @Fizzii or story creator: why not alviss, and honor score question.
Surf To:


Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com

Powered by: tForum tForumHacks Edition b0.98.8
Originally created by Toan Huynh (Copyright © 2000)
Enhanced by the tForumHacks team and the Caravel team.