Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Re-located One Word Story "Discussion" Thread (AKA the O.W.S ending poll) (RIP One Word Story. April 18th to Sept. 30 2004)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Shall the One Word Story continue, or end?
The show must go on! Keep on rolling!
I think it's time for it to end.
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged

File: One Word Story.txt (10.4 KB)
Downloaded 56 times.
License: Other
icon Re: The Show Must Go On! (Or shall it?) Shall we end the One Word Story? (+1)  
The_Red_Hawk wrote:
Since it's over, should we ask Schik to go over the page which shows all the words together and correct grammar and such?
Boredom strikes again! I'm sure Microsoft Word had a fit over all the spelling and grammar mistakes in it.

10-10-2004 at 11:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Stuwy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 212
icon Re: Re-located One Word Story "Discussion" Thread (AKA the O.W.S ending poll) (0)  
Nice job, the scrolling from left to right is insane if you want to read it from the notepad, I used Microsoft Word to read the wackyness!
10-11-2004 at 07:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nillo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 548
icon Re: Re-located One Word Story "Discussion" Thread (AKA the O.W.S ending poll) (0)  
Stuwy wrote:
Nice job, the scrolling from left to right is insane if you want to read it from the notepad, I used Microsoft Word to read the wackyness!
There's an option in Notepad called "Word Wrap" that does the job also.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
10-11-2004 at 08:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Re-located One Word Story "Discussion" Thread (AKA the O.W.S ending poll) (RIP One Word Story. April 18th to Sept. 30 2004)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com