Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Feature requests. (Which new features do you like on this board?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Which new features do you like on this board?
Key monster/monster tiles
Distraction potion/vulnerable mimic
Restraining order/smelly Beethro/Scarecrow
The Neather in user holds...somehow
An 'Event' scroll
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
IP: Logged
icon Feature requests. (+1)  
Now, I know that a lot of these things are the same on the board so I have left all either ambiguous ones or sort of repeated ones. If one isnt on here that you think should, PM me please.
I'm not including the flow because that is apparently almost definitely going to be in JtRH, not road tiles because I dont really think they are real dungeon elements.

I've only enterd suggestions from the first couple of pages, because the ones in those two pages were more popular because they had been replied to more often. I know this opens up a can of worms on whether they wrere merely created newer, so please don't say "ooh, you didnt put this or that in", just PM me and I will attempt to find it and put it in.

Get Voting!

09-10-2004 at 11:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5064
icon Re: Feature requests. (+1)  
wackhead_uk wrote:
Get Voting!
Neat poll. I think you and other forum users might have gained more information from this poll if you had allowed voting for multiple options.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
09-11-2004 at 12:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
icon Re: Feature requests. (0)  
I was thinking of doing that but then I had to get off the internet, which is why I only have requests from the first couple of pages, as I was going to add more things. I will edit it now! :)

Edit : Or not. you can't!

[Edited by wackhead_uk on 09-11-2004 at 01:36 PM GMT]
09-11-2004 at 02:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: Feature requests. (0)  
Clear the thread and restart it. It's like editing... I guess... Actually it's the only way to change a poll, is to remove it and do it over again.

09-11-2004 at 06:12 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Feature requests. (Which new features do you like on this board?) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com