Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: Custom Steam Grid Images
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
solamon77
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest: Custom Steam Grid Images (0)  
I created two custom Steam Grid Images for Heroine's Quest and was going to post them up for all to use, but it seems I'm restricted from posting links or images until I reach Rank Points 12. Can someone either tell me what I need to do to reach this rank OR if someone with this rank would let me send them the images so they can post them, either would be great.
01-13-2014 at 11:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: Custom Steam Grid Images (0)  
You can send them to me at fizzii_ish@yahoo.com , and I'll put them up later tonight.
01-13-2014 at 11:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Here they are:

I am not familiar with how Steam works at all, so will you be able to help clear my ignorance and explain where/how these are used?
01-14-2014 at 07:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
spinz
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Fizzii wrote:
I am not familiar with how Steam works at all, so will you be able to help clear my ignorance and explain where/how these are used?

steam lets you add non-steam games to the client, so you can chat with others while playing and others will be notified of what you are playing. Adding a grid image makes it so the game has an image in your library list of games.
01-14-2014 at 10:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Ah that's pretty cool, it would help get word out to others about the game.

Maybe I shall whip up some variations since I have the image files and can put a heading on some nice bgs :)
01-14-2014 at 11:52 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: Custom Steam Grid Images
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com