Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Minor Glitches
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ugralitan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Minor Glitches (0)  
Sorceress(with Fast Talk) Playthrough:

-After you get your stuff back from Thieves' Lodge, when you meet with Kraka on the road she will ask for coin as if you just met with her and all her old dialogue options are white(about her family etc). Of course it is not much important since you can still ask why she stole from you on top of other choices.

-After you get your stuff back from Thieves' Lodge, if you use Sixth Sense, the Sixth Sense will still show you the old sequence hovering around spots. Since Lodge changed the sequence perhaps it should not hover around spots or perhaps the game should not allow further Sixth Sense spells presenting an excuse (like it presents in the Thieves' Lodge that you should not rub off your magic anymore)

-Also it is not possible for me to play fullscreen currently...is there a usual configure menu regarding AGS to fix it?
01-07-2014 at 02:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Minor Glitches (0)  
Thanks for your notes. There should be an icon in your Start menu called 'Heroine's Quest fullscreen'. for running fullscreen.
01-07-2014 at 08:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ugralitan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Oh there is, I was referring to that not working properly...perhaps it is something to do with Windows 8 or 16:9 screen width.
01-07-2014 at 08:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
If it's displayed stretched, I think it is because of the monitor hardware. Fullscreen doesn't work for me as my monitor itself doesn't support the 1600:1000 resolution properly, and it ends up stretched out of shape, but it works for other people's monitors.
01-07-2014 at 08:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Minor Glitches
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com