Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: Strange behavior after rescuing Heime (Spoiler: You can use a magic item to go back another way)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Merudo
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest: Strange behavior after rescuing Heime (0)  
Immediately after saving Heime while still in the lava room, I used the magic horse to instantly travel to Fornsigtuna.

However, once at Fornsigtuna, Heime doesn't go back to his parents - instead, he leaves Fornsigtuna and heads straight to the blizzard east of the magic portal.

This behavior is a little strange. I understand the developers don't want the player to skip the blizzard puzzle but it is very confusing to just see Heime heads straight back to the wilderness without talking to his parents.
12-29-2013 at 08:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: Strange behavior after rescuing Heime (0)  
I'm not sure how you managed to get the magic horse before leaving Svartalfheim, as you shouldn't have been allowed to leave the realm before rescuing Heime. Did you get the horse by pickpocketing Regin early on?

Radiant will probably add a condition in v1.1 so that you can't use the magic horse while you're rescuing Heime. Admittedly I didn't get the chance to test the rogue extensively and haven't worked out a lot of puzzles for that class myself.
12-29-2013 at 11:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Merudo
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: Strange behavior after rescuing Heime (0)  
Yes, I totally pick-pocketed the figurine from Regin very early on.

I actually didn't know what it did for the longest time - until I got stuck in the blizzard puzzle and tried every item I had. I was quite pleased with the result!
12-31-2013 at 03:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: Strange behavior after rescuing Heime (Spoiler: You can use a magic item to go back another way)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com