Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Insaniquarium game help
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
puppyluv
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 7
IP: Logged
icon Re: Level 2-3 (0)  
I have $99999 but it wont let me earn more. The egg isnt available to buy. what do i do?
12-27-2004 at 12:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: Insaniquarium game help (+1)  
As I recall, you have to fulfill certain requirements to get the egg to appear. Try buying one of everything, and if that doesn't work, just buy heaps of fish. This has the added advantage of you having heaps of fish. (Some of the carnivores may be worthwhile as well.)

Matt

12-27-2004 at 04:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
pavyan
Rank Points: 10
icon Tank 2-3 (0)  
Hi

How can I defeat the monster in Tank 2 of 3
01-18-2005 at 07:09 AM
cocoabeach2005
icon Re: Level 2-3 (0)  
puppyluv wrote:
I have $99999 but it wont let me earn more. The egg isnt available to buy. what do i do?

I had same problem, but when i bought the potion and starcatcher, it flipped to be able to buy egg piece, try that
01-26-2005 at 03:06 PM
cocoabeach2005
icon Insaniquarium alien tank 3 (0)  
I cannot kill the robot rocket shooting alien,,,,help!!!email me at sagemarie2004@yahoo.com

[Edited by cocoabeach2005 at Local Time:01-27-2005 at 05:05 PM]
01-26-2005 at 03:08 PM
stigant
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1182
Click here to view the secret text

01-26-2005 at 06:16 PM
irigi
icon Challenge mode - tank 3 (0)  
Hi, yesterday I have finished the adventure mode (it was quite simple), but I can't handle 3rd tank in the 'challenge mode'. Can you help me, please? What is the best strategy for this level? Is it worth to grow green fishes that drops pearls, or is it better to grow classical 'basic yellow fishes'? (they are much easier to protect using Gumbo) nothing of these strategies helped me. What pets are good for this mode?

Thanx a lot,
Irigi.
01-30-2005 at 10:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
irigi
icon Re: Insaniquarium game help (0)  
+Do you know how to enable mode where you can put 4 or even 7 pets into a tank? And could you write me what does pets you can buy? Is it worth to buy them? :) Tank you! I.
01-31-2005 at 01:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
xxSylphxx
Rank Points: 13
Ok not gonna write out everything every pet does, but you can go to insaniquariumguide.com for a complete listing.

The 4 and 7 pet limits must be purchased and they are offered after you purchase the 4 "secret pets" offered for sale. The seven pet limit only applies to the virtual tank however.

Once you've purchased those you will be awarded with a silver trophy and then you can enter the Sandbox mode from the main menu by typing (with the arrow keys for up,down,left and right) up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a.

This will allow you to have an 11 pet limit in the virtual tank. To be honest you should really just check out insaniqauriumguide.com as it has all this information and much much more. Its all fan run and suported so you wont have to deal with pop up ads or annoying things like that. You will have to register to read the forums though.

I'll see if I seee any more questions. I think I answered some of the Chalenge Tank 3 question in another thread here, but again, there are multiple detailed strategies at the site I already listed. I prefer guppy saturation because its easy and doesn't take very long (14 minutes or so in chalenge tank 4) but the Walter,Angie,Amp, Presto technique can take it down to minutes (about 4 for me with it).

~Sylph~
02-07-2005 at 08:55 PM
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
Sylph, thanks for replying to people's questions in a useful way. Insaniquariumguide.com is a great fan site, and it's a good idea to point people over there. DROD.net is weirdly in the #2 spot in Google results for "Insaniquarium Help". So a lot of people come here that we help out, but we aren't trying terribly hard to be a place for Insaniquarium players like that other site is.

-Erik

02-07-2005 at 09:13 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
koda_al
icon insanaquarium question (0)  
how do you defeat challenge #4
i am so stuck there :~( :no
03-11-2005 at 02:14 AM
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
I just got the game and am loving it. The thing I hate is that after a few levels, you cant use the big fish to eat the little fish and you can only get money with the potion and starcatchers and yellow fish. It is way too slow. You can only use that at all because of the singing mermaid. If not, it is really hard. Can someone tell me what the best combination of pets are? I love using the mama fish and the mermaid and the crab.

09-05-2005 at 02:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Insaniquarium game help
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com