Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Read this before posting! This topic has been locked
Get Help for a Room
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Read this before posting! (+1)  
A few rules:

1. If you need help for a specific room, click on the "Get Help For a Room" button and follow the prompts to select the room in question. Try to use the existing topics, if any, before starting a new topic. (Reviving old threads is completely appropriate on the Hints and Solutions Board.)

1b. If you're looking for help for a room in DROD:KDD (King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0), please search in the original "King Dugan's Dungeon" hold if nothing comes up. Those rooms are all the same except for the secret rooms.

2. When getting help for a specific room, your post subject will link to an image of the room. If you need to place markers to describe something, please continue to use the "Insert DROD Room image" feature.

3. If you are giving away information about how to solve the room, there is a special feature you should use that will hide your text, like this...

Click here to view the secret text

To hide your text in the same way, type something like this in your message:

[secret]Your secret text here.[/secret]

Have fun!

-Caravel Forumfolk

[Last edited by mrimer at 06-28-2008 06:18 AM]
08-17-2004 at 08:22 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds
Get Help for a Room
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Read this before posting! This topic has been locked
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com