Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Fullscreen stopped working in GatEB 4.0.2.112, WinXP 32 bit (DROD switches back to windowed mode immediately after changing to fullscreen)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gumo
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Fullscreen stopped working in GatEB 4.0.2.112, WinXP 32 bit (0)  
This one is probably hard to catch. After having installed DROD 4.0.2.112, I played a (very) long session without problems in fullscreen mode, then I quit. From the next time fullscreen stopped working.

Fullscreen is enabled in the settings but the game still starts in windowed mode.

If I switch fullscreen off and then on, DROD tries to switch to fullscreen and then immediately switches back to a window. F10 and ALT+enter do the same.

If I switch fullscreen off, quit DROD, restart DROD, and then switch fullscreen on again, it does the same.

Drod.err is not generated.

The system is Windows XP SP3 32 bit, 4G RAM, Radeon HD3850, if that matters.

It's kind of annoying to play DROD in the middle of the screen through a small hole :(
06-01-2012 at 05:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Fullscreen stopped working in GatEB 4.0.2.112, WinXP 32 bit (DROD switches back to windowed mode immediately after changing to fullscreen)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com