Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Evil Eye Maze (My version of the Evil Eye Maze from Claythro Tower)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
brian_s
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 587
IP: Logged

File: Evil Eye Maze.hold (3.4 KB)
Downloaded 95 times.
License: Other
icon Evil Eye Maze (+3)  
I was going through the Fireside version of Claythro Tower when I came across L7,3W. I read the scroll saying the Evil Eye's behavior did not work as desired, so I made my own version of the Evil Eye Maze. I think this maze is what was the maze was originally intended to be like.
07-26-2004 at 02:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Re: Evil Eye Maze (0)  
I LOVE IT! :wub

Then again, I love all rooms dealing with Evil Eyes, so I may not be impartial. However, I am imagining a whole level of mazes like that. Now THAT would be fun!

That deserves 2 Rank points and Goblin status!

[Edited by gamer_extreme_101 on 07-27-2004 at 01:44 AM GMT]

07-27-2004 at 02:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Evil Eye Maze (My version of the Evil Eye Maze from Claythro Tower)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com