Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Rambunctious Romp (Updated 3-Jan-14)
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Someone Else
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1304
IP: Logged
icon Re: Rambunctious Romp (+2)  
Okay, actually playing PP as it was supposed to be played... You can beat it without killing the reflection if you take 5 hits by using the grappling hook in 2N4E. Not sure if that was intended.

Oh, and you can kill it in 1S2E as well.

Bad news: 3E you can set it up like this against the top:
SMM
.M.
..M

With M=mirror, S=shadow, and the shadow on a hot tile, and it won't move.

In any case, without exploiting any of those spots, he's down to 1225 with Searing Dawn.

[Last edited by Someone Else at 01-06-2014 02:05 AM]
01-06-2014 at 02:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Midootje
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 109
IP: Logged
icon Re: Rambunctious Romp (0)  
Bump! After not playing this one for a while, I went back to it, and played it through with the latest changes. The best ending is actually very easy to achieve, seeing as the Reflection can still be infinitely damaged in PP: 1S2E. Other than that, the tetraminoes puzzle doesn't quite function I'd say, since every time I enter, it immediately says 'puzzle over, score: 0!' So I can't get to the tenth secret room and get the goodies in the Builder :( Other than that, still feels good to play this hold. Nothing too hard, so if you optimize well, you end up with monster stats, which is nice for a change. I had 1356 ATK at the end, not even with Radiant Dawn! Speaking of which, does anyone know how to solve that last piece of the mirror/orb/trapdoor puzzle in the SW room? I can't figure out how to get anything on and off the pressure plate in the bottom right when I enter the last tiny corridor.

[Last edited by Midootje at 04-08-2016 03:06 PM]
04-08-2016 at 03:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Rambunctious Romp (Updated 3-Jan-14)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com