Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Great Adventure 2 : Tiki Island : 2 South
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
1Dan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon The Great Adventure 2 : Tiki Island : 2 South (0)  
How do you do this room. The raft is about 4 squares south and I can't get to it. Is there a trick to the room because I can't walk on water to get the raft or is it a bug. I'm playing on the most recent patch of Drod:TCB Thank you.
08-02-2010 at 10:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: The Great Adventure 2 : Tiki Island : 2 South (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by mxvladi at 08-02-2010 10:02 PM]
08-02-2010 at 10:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jyri Erik
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: The Great Adventure 2 : Tiki Island : 2 South (0)  
I've having a problem here also. The waterskippers simply spawn too fast for me to get through them to destroy the spawn sites. At best I've destroyed 2 spawn spots, but that leaves 14 and that's more than I can kill in a cycle. Obviously I need to do something different in my initial approach to the spawn sites, but I'm stuck on what it is.

Jyri

08-08-2010 at 06:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: The Great Adventure 2 : Tiki Island : 2 South (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by mxvladi at 08-08-2010 06:56 AM]
08-08-2010 at 06:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Great Adventure 2 : Tiki Island : 2 South
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com