Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Beta hold demos broken? ((I'll leave it to prringles to start a poll))
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
noma
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1594
IP: Logged
icon Beta hold demos broken? (0)  
A few of us noticed that no new demos are being uploaded for beta holds and old demos seems to be inaccessible (greyed out). We're wondering if something perhaps got broken when the RPG spider was fixed?
05-04-2010 at 02:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: Beta hold demos broken? (0)  
Hrm. I just tried with a couple beta holds that I have access to, and it seemed to work just fine. Invite me to your beta hold and I'll take a look at it, maybe there's something wrong with newer beta holds...

05-04-2010 at 07:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
noma
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1594
icon Re: Beta hold demos broken? (0)  
As I mentioned via PM to Schik, all seems to be fine today. Nothing to see here, nope.
05-05-2010 at 03:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Beta hold demos broken? ((I'll leave it to prringles to start a poll))
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com