Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Directions of the Compass 2 (Another short no-sword-turning hold.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
brian_s
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 587
IP: Logged

File: Directions_of_the_Compass_2_v2.hold (8.1 KB)
Downloaded 49 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Directions of the Compass 2 (0)  
The current monthly contest got me back into making rooms in the editor, where I found this hold I has been sitting on for no real reason. It is a short hold at only 9 rooms, all accessible from the start.
06-08-2009 at 02:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Rank Points: 1486
icon Re: Directions of the Compass 2 (0)  
Nothing mutch to say :) For what it is it's pretty perfect. Not the funniest hold I've ever played, but a great hold nonetheless.
06-08-2009 at 04:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
brian_s

File: Directions_of_the_Compass_2_v2.hold (8.1 KB)
Downloaded 57 times.
License: Public Domain
New version, changed 1S for an unintended solution where a player could stand on the door and swing his sword.
06-19-2009 at 01:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Rank Points: 1486
That takes care of the problem. The new version is not uploaded for the HAs, however.

[Last edited by Blondbeard at 06-19-2009 03:05 PM]
06-19-2009 at 03:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
brian_s
Blondbeard wrote:
That takes care of the problem. The new version is not uploaded for the HAs, however.

It is uploaded there now, too.
06-20-2009 at 12:11 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Directions of the Compass 2 (Another short no-sword-turning hold.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com