Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Flags of the eighth submission topic
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
IP: Logged
icon Flags of the eighth submission topic (0)  
This is the topic where you submit your entries. This is a special topic where only you and I can see what you've posted.

Although your free to edit, delete or resubmit at any time before the end of this contest, before you submit you might want to check some things

First, is the flag size smaller than 480 x 300 pixels?

Second, is the format something common, like png, jpg or gif, and not something like the photoshop format. A good way to check if the format your using is common is to see if you can open it in your browser. Don't use BMP, however, as it creates a ridiculously large file. In order to change the image format, you need to load the file up in something like paint and save it as something different. Don't just change the .xyx tag at the end of the filename, as it doesn't work and only makes your file confusing to people.

Oh, and remember to have fun. :)

[Last edited by NiroZ at 05-08-2009 08:45 AM]
05-08-2009 at 12:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Flags of the eighth submission topic
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com