Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Can anybody help me find the translation of a song? (Details inside)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
13th Slayer
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 27
IP: Logged
icon Can anybody help me find the translation of a song? (0)  
Song name: Moonlight
Song artist: Showtaro Morikubo (Thanks NiroZ) (Google thinks it's shotaro, don't listen to it)
Original language: Japanese
Wanted language: English/Russian.
Thanks/Спасибо.

[Last edited by 13th Slayer at 04-20-2009 11:37 AM]
04-20-2009 at 08:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: Can anybody help me find the translation of a song? (+1)  
google says its Showtaro Morikubo.

Lyrics according to google:
Click here to view the secret text

Just find yourself a online translator or a japanese friend.
04-20-2009 at 08:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
13th Slayer
icon Re: Can anybody help me find the translation of a song? (0)  
NiroZ wrote:

Eh... Translators don't understand english transcription of japanese words, right? Stumbled upon that too.

[Last edited by 13th Slayer at 04-20-2009 11:39 AM]
04-20-2009 at 11:39 AM
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
13th Slayer wrote:
NiroZ wrote:

Eh... Translators don't understand english transcription of japanese words, right? Stumbled upon that too.
Romaji, which is what that has been typed into, should have translators for that as well. Try searching for Romaji - English translators.

[Last edited by NiroZ at 04-20-2009 12:56 PM]
04-20-2009 at 12:55 PM
Kwakstur
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 385
All the Romaji-English translators I've found were terrible.

I have a JP IME on this computer back from when I tried to learn Japanese. I'm going to try typing this up in Japanese, and then a lot more translators will accept it.

But I will warn you though that Japanese has three separate kinds of characters. Two of them are interchangable (katakana, hiragana), but the other one, Kanji, isn't, and is unfortunately really complicated and used a lot.
I can't read Japanese, especially not Kanji (since there's hundreds upon thousands of those). So I'm just going to trust whatever the computer thinks I'm trying to say.

On second thought, maybe you are just better off with a Romaji-English translator....

[Last edited by Kwakstur at 04-20-2009 09:21 PM]
04-20-2009 at 09:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
13th Slayer
Kwakstur wrote:
All the Romaji-English translators I've found were terrible.

I have a JP IME on this computer back from when I tried to learn Japanese. I'm going to try typing this up in Japanese, and then a lot more translators will accept it.

But I will warn you though that Japanese has three separate kinds of characters. Two of them are interchangable (katakana, hiragana), but the other one, Kanji, isn't, and is unfortunately really complicated and used a lot.
I can't read Japanese, especially not Kanji (since there's hundreds upon thousands of those). So I'm just going to trust whatever the computer thinks I'm trying to say.

On second thought, maybe you are just better off with a Romaji-English translator....
Yeh i know about Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana... I tried to learn japanese myself, but do to the lack of free time (i have to play DROD, you know...) I kinda dumped it.
04-21-2009 at 06:26 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Can anybody help me find the translation of a song? (Details inside)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com