Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : The Kingdom of Loathing (An Adventurer is You!)
<<3456
Page 7 of 13
891011>>
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Kingdom of Loathing (0)  
I used to do that when limes were about 12000 each in the mall, but now they are much less and it takes about 30 adventures to get 1 lime, so it's a bit of a waste.

Or sell your pretty flowers.

[Edited by wackhead_uk at Local Time:01-01-2005 at 01:29 PM]
01-01-2005 at 01:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nillo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 548
You also get a lot of stats when you adventure at the Palindome. I know, there are some bad adventures, but the good ones outweigh (sp?) the bad ones.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
01-01-2005 at 01:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
wackhead_uk
Yeah, the sunbathing one mixed with a sin removal one is good, and you gain about 60 strongness. It is the best place for stats, probably, and good if you buy a lot of rubber axes.
01-01-2005 at 01:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Stuwy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 212
You can get better stats adventuring in Fernswarthy's Basement on a Mus/Myst/Mox day than adventuring at the shore.

[Edited by Stuwy at Local Time:01-02-2005 at 06:22 PM]
01-02-2005 at 06:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
wackhead_uk
Actually, I think Boozerbear himself does the whole Lots of booze thing - I saw him wearing the orcish frat costume today.
01-02-2005 at 08:19 PM
keeden
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 8
icon Re: The Kingdom of Loathing (-2)  
I need free meat im level 7 sauseror called keeden get back to me asap :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~(

02-06-2005 at 01:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
What are you begging for free meat for? You gots to play the game and earn it! Back in my day, it was considered horribly rude to ask someone for meat. Unless perhaps you had an investment opportunity that would greatly benefit your clan, in which case it would be necessary to write a detailed report and present it to the board for evaluation.

-Erik

02-06-2005 at 02:57 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Rank Points: 1978
I have to say, all of those smilies (frownies?) are kind of a trip. Look at them long enough and images will start to pop out!

Maybe I just need to get away from my computer for a while.

02-06-2005 at 03:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
schoolsoutforme
Rank Points: 10
I am a level 10 pastamancer and I am looking for a clan to join which, has a gym, a money tree, ect. I have been playing for a little over a month and I find this game very addicting the larger the clan the better :thumbsup
03-05-2005 at 09:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
b0rsuk
Rank Points: 489
There's no money. Only meat counts since beans have been pushed out of the economy.

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20051128/adams_01.shtml
03-06-2005 at 09:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
SKWERLL
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 77
schoolsoutforme wrote:
I am a level 10 pastamancer and I am looking for a clan to join which, has a gym, a money tree, ect. I have been playing for a little over a month and I find this game very addicting the larger the clan the better :thumbsup
Join Smitemaster's Guild. We have all of that. Oh, and if you can, learn Pastamastery.

The best hold in the world!
03-12-2005 at 12:33 AM
SKWERLL
I seem to be experiencing terrible lag. Even more terrible than the terrible lags that plague KoL. Anyone else experiencing it?

03-14-2005 at 12:47 AM
Ostegolectr1c
Rank Points: 116
icon Re: The Kingdom of Loathing (+1)  
Ostegolectr1c
Level 14
Alfredo Archmage

Muscle: 177 (165)
Mysticality: 204 (184)
Moxie: 186 (174)

That's my hero, but i haven't played for a long time (since i started playing Drod) :D

03-14-2005 at 04:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Hix
Rank Points: 106
My Turtle Tamer (Hix) wishes to join Smitemaster's Guild. That should be OK, right?
03-17-2005 at 05:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
SKWERLL
One of the people with Accepting abilities will get around to it soon enough. PM "The Dork Cheese" (me) in game asking for admission.

03-20-2005 at 11:51 PM
egg egg
Rank Points: 64
I really like the smitemaster's guild, which I joined yesterday.

Anyone else think the coacabo is the best familliar?
03-21-2005 at 06:02 PM
Nillo
egg egg wrote:
Anyone else think the coacabo is the best familliar?
I think it's pretty average. It's better than a combat familiar, but worse (IMO) than leprechaun, volleyball or gravy fairy.

Personally I think the gravy fairy is the best familiar. It greatly increases the amount of items you get from monsters. Because of all the bugmeat that is in the game, items are better than meat, so it is better than a leprechaun. And if you're going for stats, going to the shore would be a better choice than using a volleyball.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
03-21-2005 at 06:42 PM
Stuwy
Rank Points: 212
Coffie Pixie/Jill-o-lantern are my personal fav's. I'm currently using my coffie pixie + tam'o'shanter, buffed up at the icy peak. Without spending much I have gained over 4 million meat. So, those who have Mr. A's, the Tam is a Grade A worthy item.
03-25-2005 at 06:04 PM
Necro244
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
ok I have to say. Kingdom of Loathing is so addicting. I have a level 12 seal clubber named Necro244. I love this game and I made my own clan. If you want to join it then go search for The Knob Goblin Raiders.

On another note I'm new here. I like this site. Very cool.

I have a question though on how to get the new familiar in KoL called the floating sombero. Any idea how to get it Smitemaster?

05-17-2005 at 12:16 AM
masonjason
Rank Points: 349
It's a combination of a couple of items found at the new area on Desert Beach.
Click here to view the secret text

05-17-2005 at 12:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Necro244
Rank Points: 15
I noticed. I bought it from somebody instead and now I sold my stor because it wasn't very good.

05-17-2005 at 02:42 PM
Nillo
The ascension countdown has begun.

06-04-2005 at 10:38 AM
Doom
Rank Points: 3226
Funny that I was going to post the same thing but Nillo was faster...

But I have to take 300 more boat trips before I'm ready for it.
06-04-2005 at 10:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
bdwing
Rank Points: 288
I need to ask this somewhere and I can't ask this on the KoL forums for about 10 more days and I can't wait that long.

The Naughty Sorceress is teaching me just how lame I am at this game.

Edit: Never mind. Finally, finally, FINALLY I did it.

[Edited by bdwing at Local Time:06-12-2005 at 01:46 AM]

"Until it ends, there is no end."
06-12-2005 at 01:34 AM
DeamonMonkey
Rank Points: 27
I just joined REALLY late.

The name is Half (why wasn't it taken?!) and I'm a level 3 saucemistor, or whatever they call it. I'm going to bed.

Edit: and I just asked to join the clan, so whoever has the power can they accept me?

[Edited by DeamonMonkey at Local Time:06-12-2005 at 08:34 PM]
06-12-2005 at 09:04 AM
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
Hahahah, Doom upped his stats in preparation for the Sorceress.

Level 5 Hardcore Oxygenarian Turtle Tamer, baby.
06-14-2005 at 09:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
discosoongy
Rank Points: 4
thanx for letting me join both the guild and forum. but i play once a week and checks not daily. can someone tell me how to get "moxie sign"?

my stats are :

soongy---Level 6-Sample Swindler
Muscle: 32 (29)
Mysticality: 25 (22)
Moxie: 42 (32)

hp 35
mp 42

and the barrel full of barrel rox!!!
10-17-2005 at 08:06 AM
Banjooie
You'd have to ascend first. And if you only play once a week...that's gonna take you a while.
10-17-2005 at 08:17 AM
discosoongy
Rank Points: 4
icon Re: my post (0)  
wat u meaqn by ascend?
i play daily, but i always forget to go to forums
10-17-2005 at 08:25 AM
Banjooie
Ascension is when you kill the Naughty Sorceress, and start over. Etc. More details are on the Kingdom Gameplay subforum of the KoL forum, in the 'What's Ascension? Click here ot find out' sticky thread.
10-17-2005 at 08:29 AM
<<3456
Page 7 of 13
891011>>
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : The Kingdom of Loathing (An Adventurer is You!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com