Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : So, what did you do today?
<<2345
Page 6 of 6
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
zwetschenwasser
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 200
IP: Logged
icon Re: So, what did you do today? (0)  
Today, I am writing a critical analysis paper on Othello, specifically Iago. It's working out quite nicely!

10-04-2009 at 08:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Briareos
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3516
I spent most of the day wrangling my new server/NAS/whatever-thingamabob's disks into two separate RAID arrays for it's os and data areas - now all I need is a cron job or something to cycle switch to the next of the 4 RAID1-mirrored parts of the first array and each of the 4 500GB 2.5" hard drives will get a chance at powering down every so often...

I guess I could have done this before migrating my fetchmail setup onto the machine to make things easier... :D

And no, I don't think it's able to make it do that out-of-the-box - that's why I installed Debian on it; after all it's just an (albeit small and quiet) Intel Atom PC if you take a closer look at it - and especially if you connect a USB keyboard and a monitor (via it's VGA port) to it... ;)

10-04-2009 at 08:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4592
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Today, I am writing a critical analysis paper on Othello, specifically Iago. It's working out quite nicely!

I'd be very interested to hear more about that -- Iago has always been one of the fictional characters that most fascinates me.

Talking of fiction, today I wrote Chapter 62 of the fanfic I'm working on. The chapters are very short, but still, it's something to be able to say I now have more chapters than The Lord of the Rings!

10-06-2009 at 01:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
<<2345
Page 6 of 6
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : So, what did you do today?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com