Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Devilishly Dangerous Dungeons of Doom : Completely Cramped Cave Complex : 3 South, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
deftriver
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 75
IP: Logged

File: DDDoD Completely Cramped Cave Complex 3S1E half.demo (1.3 KB)
Downloaded 37 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Devilishly Dangerous Dungeons of Doom : Completely Cramped Cave Complex : 3 South, 1 East (0)  
I think I just feel like posting demos.

I can get half of the giant but not all. I think I may need it to be diagonal of me in order to get the brain to get the rest to come around, but I'm not sure how to do that or what to do about the one that would be left.
08-01-2008 at 12:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Someone Else
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1299
icon Re: Devilishly Dangerous Dungeons of Doom : Completely Cramped Cave Complex : 3 South, 1 East (+1)  
Okay, hints:
Click here to view the secret text

08-01-2008 at 12:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
deftriver
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 75
icon Re: Devilishly Dangerous Dungeons of Doom : Completely Cramped Cave Complex : 3 South, 1 East (0)  
Got it, I'm still not sure exactly how but I got it.

Now that pesky room to the north!
08-01-2008 at 01:25 AM
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: Devilishly Dangerous Dungeons of Doom : Completely Cramped Cave Complex : 3 South, 1 East (0)  
Okay, I can get it to come from the left, but the last golem still stops confusedly somewhere to my southwest?
09-15-2008 at 07:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
CuriousShyRabbit
Rank Points: 3170
icon Re: Devilishly Dangerous Dungeons of Doom : Completely Cramped Cave Complex : 3 South, 1 East (+2)  
It sounds like you might have the solution upside down, which isn't allowed by the asymmetric orthosquares.
Click here to view the secret text

09-15-2008 at 07:35 AM
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
Yeah, I had it upside down.

Now if I can just figure out that one with the decoy potion and the invisible potion, I'll be set.
09-15-2008 at 08:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Devilishly Dangerous Dungeons of Doom : Completely Cramped Cave Complex : 3 South, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com