Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Need help (Calculus and Towers of Doom)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
BainIhrno
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Need help (0)  
Calculus - I know what the number is (it's in the spoiler box, so as not to give away, putting it here to make sure I have it right.), but I can't get any numbers that add up. There's only eight spaces, I need nine.

Towers of Doom - I'm confused. If I go up the left tower first, I can't do anything once I cross to the right tower on the upper bridge. If I go up the right first, I can't go up the left because the rocks are moving too fast. Do I need better reflexes or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by BainIhrno at 07-17-2008 11:40 PM]
07-17-2008 at 11:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The Stew Boy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 247
icon Re: Need help (0)  
In Towers of Doom, you go up the right tower first. You really don't have a choice, you can't complete the level if you go up the left tower first.
07-17-2008 at 11:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
icon Re: Need help (0)  
Regarding Calculus, your target number is off by 512, because the first digit is already covered by the teleporter.

07-20-2008 at 11:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Need help (Calculus and Towers of Doom)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com