Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Holds Al Dente 2008 Submission Topic (Prepare your dishes in secret.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
IP: Logged
icon Holds Al Dente 2008 Submission Topic (+1)  
Please submit your entries for the Holds Al Dente 2008 contest here. To enter, please create a new post and attach your hold to it. This special submission topic can only be read in full by me - you will be able to read and edit only your own entries.

For your convenience, here is a checklist of tasks to ensure that your hold is ready to be submitted:

* Have you completed the entire hold?
* Does the hold successfully import into the DROD 3.1 engine?
* If you have used other people's copyrighted work, do you have their explicit permission? Have you posted it in your contest submission?
* If you have used other people's work licensed using a Creative Commons license, have you followed the terms of the license? (A contest entry is considered non-commercial and a derivative work. You may use works that require a share-alike license. Works that require attribution must contain the attribution in the hold.)

If you wish to be included in the compilation hold, please also check these two tasks are performed:

* Are the hold permissions set to 'Anyone Edit'?
* Have you given permission to use your entry in your entry post?

Entries close at:

Local Time:02-25-2008 at 12:01 AM (This is your local time)

01-31-2008 at 11:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
IP: Logged
icon Re: Holds Al Dente 2008 Submission Topic (0)  
Entries have closed for this contest. Any entries submitted after this post, or any entries edited after this post is submitted, will not be counted.

Thanks for entering, everyone, I'll set up the judging sometime this week!

02-25-2008 at 12:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Holds Al Dente 2008 Submission Topic (Prepare your dishes in secret.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com