Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Vote for your 2007 indie Game of the Year! (at GameTunnel)
Page 5 of 5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
vinheim
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 300
IP: Logged
icon Re: Vote for your 2007 indie Game of the Year! (0)  
And the desert temple is killer with those questions, the two puzzles in the temple? Mediocre for me as I've been playing the game for years just like DROD before JTRH was released
01-02-2008 at 12:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Remlin
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 181
icon Re: Vote for your 2007 indie Game of the Year! (0)  
Is it possible to play user-made levels with the demo version of Wonderland? Then maybe one of you who plays Wonderland can suggest a user-made level or two that will do a better job showing the game off for those of us who thought the demo was too easy?
01-02-2008 at 12:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
slimm tom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1228
icon Re: Vote for your 2007 indie Game of the Year! (+1)  
Remlin wrote:
Is it possible to play user-made levels with the demo version of Wonderland? Then maybe one of you who plays Wonderland can suggest a user-made level or two that will do a better job showing the game off for those of us who thought the demo was too easy?

You don't even need the demo version to create and play user-made levels. There is a free editor and user-made level player right here.
01-03-2008 at 03:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Page 5 of 5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Vote for your 2007 indie Game of the Year! (at GameTunnel)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com