Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : 'Neather Bug in TCB
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 392
IP: Logged
icon 'Neather Bug in TCB (+1)  
When you go to playtest a room which contains The 'Neather, If you start so that you stab him immediately, you'll get the message that says 'It should not be possible...' but after pressing okay, the playing field turns completely green (With the exact RGB value of (0,255,0)), with the exception of a few squares surrounding Beethro and The 'Neather.

05-25-2007 at 10:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
halyavin
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 52
icon Re: 'Neather Bug in TCB (0)  
You shouldn't use Neather in your holds. The game should fail more gracefully though.
05-27-2007 at 08:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Beef Row
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 471
icon Re: 'Neather Bug in TCB (+1)  
Pilchard VIII wrote:
When you go to playtest a room which contains The 'Neather, If you start so that you stab him immediately, you'll get the message that says 'It should not be possible...' but after pressing okay, the playing field turns completely green (With the exact RGB value of (0,255,0)), with the exception of a few squares surrounding Beethro and The 'Neather.

Confirmed this bug. And it seems to be only in this immediate stabbing by playtest situation. It doesn't happen if you immediately stab the Neather by putting him next to a room entrance, for instance.

05-27-2007 at 09:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
icon Re: 'Neather Bug in TCB (+1)  
Thanks :). I've fixed this by making the 'Neather unkillable on room entrance (like Halph etc).

07-17-2007 at 08:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : 'Neather Bug in TCB
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com