Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Tower
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Mikko
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 276
IP: Logged

File: Tower.hold (5.9 KB)
Downloaded 74 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Tower (0)  
TCB inspired me to start building a new hold, and here is the first level of it. None of my previous holds have made it to the holds board, so don't hold you're breath on this one either. My plan is to make five levels, so I'm currently 20% done.

I'm trying to make the hold relatively easy, and the first level is naturally the easiest of them all. I'm a bit worried that some of the rooms are now too easy, though.

I have not decided what to call the hold, so this simple name will have to do for now.
05-01-2007 at 01:55 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: Tower (0)  
I like the first level of your hold. You can't die, but it isn't too easy (well, it's very easy of course, but still not trivial). Moreover the rooms look nicely on the minimap...

This hold reminds me of "Drod Learning Zone".
05-01-2007 at 02:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
Very nice hold Mikko! Awesome, easy uniform rooms! I just can't wait until the next level comes around. :)
05-01-2007 at 09:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tim
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1979
Sorry for being slow, but I just found some time to finish this level. It's not too bad, and serves well as a first level, I think.

[Last edited by Tim at 06-02-2007 10:42 PM]
06-02-2007 at 10:42 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Tower
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com