Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Anson's Tokens (Woooot)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
IP: Logged
icon Re: Anson's Tokens (-1)  
Tip: If someone gets modded down in dis thread then the person who modded down the person in this thread loses 10 tokens or if you do it for no reason you'll hussle and bussle until you explode. :Explode
MUAHAHAHAHA!

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

04-10-2007 at 12:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insane
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 154
icon Re: Anson's Tokens (0)  
Anson wrote:
Tip: If someone gets modded down in dis thread then the person who modded down the person in this thread loses 10 tokens or if you do it for no reason you'll hussle and bussle until you explode. :Explode
MUAHAHAHAHA!

I wish I had modded you down... I'd have negative 10 tokens!

-Insane
04-10-2007 at 12:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
Anson wrote:
MUAHAHAHAHA!

Would be a great idea if you just knew who was the modder.
04-10-2007 at 01:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Beef Row
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 471
icon Re: Anson's Tokens (-1)  
Insane wrote:
I wish I had modded you down... I'd have negative 10 tokens!
-Insane

I was seriously tempted to mod down and post, since then I'd have negative 10 tokens.. and if anyone was offended by my doing that, and modded me down... so would they. But whoever modded down anonymously? That was lame. At least come clean and collect your anti-tokens, right?

04-10-2007 at 11:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Yellow_Mage
Rank Points: 267
Insane wrote:
zonhin wrote:
Anson, sorry for making fun of you in the insane's tokens thread, but here is a little advice... you can't give out too many tokens... if you do people will get bored of the game and quit... but on the flip side, you can't give out too little tokens or people will get bored. You've got to find the sweet spot between the two. You'll eventually gain a sense of what this is... but for now, I think you're a bit young and a bit too impatient to run a game.

I totally agree.
There must be a balanced economics system.
What's todays Token DAX?

Or else it will be like in my thread, with a massive inflation. (Posting gives you a million billion tokens)

-Insane

Sounds like Germany right there.

Click here to view the secret text

04-11-2007 at 01:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insane
Rank Points: 154
Yellow_Mage wrote:
Insane wrote:
zonhin wrote:
Anson, sorry for making fun of you in the insane's tokens thread, but here is a little advice... you can't give out too many tokens... if you do people will get bored of the game and quit... but on the flip side, you can't give out too little tokens or people will get bored. You've got to find the sweet spot between the two. You'll eventually gain a sense of what this is... but for now, I think you're a bit young and a bit too impatient to run a game.

I totally agree.
There must be a balanced economics system.
What's todays Token DAX?

Or else it will be like in my thread, with a massive inflation. (Posting gives you a million billion tokens)

-Insane

Sounds like Germany right there.

I am German, of course it sounds like Germany...

-Insane
04-11-2007 at 01:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: Anson's Tokens (+1)  
I'm willing to mod down posts in this thread in the name of anti-tokens.
04-15-2007 at 10:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
BeefontheBone
Rank Points: 184
Have a mod point with which to do so :P

04-15-2007 at 02:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Anson's Tokens (Woooot)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com