Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Debla's dungoen (More better than my others :))
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
IP: Logged
icon Debla's dungoen (+1)  
I will realse the BETA version when i complte the room for level 2, This hold will have alot of puzzles and 26 levels.
The last level has a NPC called the hemlock, To know more about people in hold you'll have to play when i make the first BETA version :)

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

03-23-2007 at 05:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Anson

File: Deblas dungeon.hold (12.6 KB)
Downloaded 62 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Debla's dungoen (+1)  
Here it is!
EDIT: My name is not Debla...

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.

[Last edited by Anson at 03-23-2007 06:20 AM]
03-23-2007 at 05:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 535
icon Re: Debla's dungoen (0)  
There are a few rather serious backtracking issues, which is at least a little odd considering some of them have been dealt with quite nicely (for example, returning through 1E).

Specifically, returning from 1N1W is impossible as the yellow door is in the way, and exiting 1N results in an impassable red door.

There also seems to be some stairs problems: the stairs which look like they should take you to level 2 end the hold, and the hidden stairs actually lead to level 2.

Other than that, I didn't notice any serious problems. Nothing very difficult. Most of the rooms seem at least a little bit random for me. But it did give me something to do for 20 minutes, I guess... :)

03-23-2007 at 06:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Anson
icon Re: Debla's dungoen (+1)  
1. The stair is only the place where the hemlock goes.
2. There is no red door in 1N.
3. I'll be adding stairs.
4. I will make harder puzzles.

03-23-2007 at 07:01 AM
Kevin_P86
Yes, there is a red door in 1N of Level 1. And if you exit to the North you can no longer get back through 1N to the south as a result.

03-23-2007 at 04:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insane
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 154
Kevin_P86 wrote:
Yes, there is a red door in 1N of Level 1. And if you exit to the North you can no longer get back through 1N to the south as a result.

Indeed, you cannot pass that.
Also, I had to restart the hold after completing the secret room, and I can't solve Thrice North. Any hints?

-Insane
03-23-2007 at 06:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Thrice North? Just kill the two roaches and leave the room...

03-23-2007 at 06:58 PM
Anson

File: Deblas dungeon.hold (13.8 KB)
Downloaded 46 times.
Kevin_P86 wrote:
Ok now here's a fixed version.
PS: PLZ tell me WHAT level it is 0*-*0.

[Last edited by Anson at 03-23-2007 11:32 PM]
03-23-2007 at 11:31 PM
Anson

File: Deblas dungeon.hold (61.5 KB)
Downloaded 41 times.
NEW VERSION!

03-31-2007 at 11:37 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Debla's dungoen (More better than my others :))
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com