Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : "MeckMecks World 2" (A hold right out of the dumpster)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
IP: Logged
icon "MeckMecks World 2" (0)  
I just found a hold I abandoned almost a year ago. The plot of the whole hold is "Explore & find & clear". I know it's all but great, but because it's about 65% finished, I thought it would be a pity if I kept it on my HDD not sharing it with you.

Tell me if you find one or two or a dozen of bugs. When I find some time, maybe I'll finish it. Don't expect too much of it... it's probably as good as "Tackers Tomb" or similar.
03-11-2007 at 05:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 479
icon Re: "MeckMecks World 2" (0)  
Infested Cellar : 1N

It's me or the room is unconquerable?

Also, a suggestion... Don't use potions for decorations, you can use much prettier custom textures...

[Last edited by vittro at 03-11-2007 08:11 PM]
03-11-2007 at 08:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neather2
Rank Points: 406
Great Job, Meck! Great Hold! :thumbsup

Edit: Yes, Vittro. I don't see any wall for kill them.

Edit Edit : The Potion can used for all, but vittro are right.

Conspiracy, my new hold, has just been released.

[Last edited by Neather2 at 03-11-2007 08:21 PM]
03-11-2007 at 08:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vittro
Rank Points: 479
Great hold. I really like the idea. If you want, I can help making some rooms :D

03-11-2007 at 08:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Update again.... this is the final version so far. The hold is complete.... the question is, if it's masterable (it's conquerable in any case) and if there are unintended solutions.

Have fun with the final Beta! (Edit : It's masterable)

[Last edited by MeckMeck GRE at 03-20-2007 11:53 AM]
03-18-2007 at 11:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
This hold is completed so far! Attached is the final release version. Following things have been changed:

--> Improved room optics
--> Changes in few rooms
--> Improved texts

Please test it a last time and tell me if you find trivial solutions, backtracking issues, spelling/grammar mistakes.... this hold will be submitted soon.
03-24-2007 at 01:08 PM
tokyokid
Rank Points: 453
icon Re: "MeckMecks World 2" (+2)  
Nice! Pretty fun hold to play through! And the story is pretty good. Comments:
Click here to view the secret text

Overall, the hold fits the difficulty as stated in the desciptions. I think it's ready to be submitted! Keep these holds coming!! :D
03-24-2007 at 02:54 PM
bdwing
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 288
icon Re: "MeckMecks World 2" (+1)  
I must have done something wrong in the Cave of Despair: The Entrance if other people are finishing the room. For me, in the last section of the room, the Reed Seed opens the yellow gate, and closes it, and opens it, and closes it, (I didn't count how many times), and then moves on to the second yellow orb but the first gate has been left closed so the golems cannot get to Beethro and Beethro cannot get to the golems.

Did I miss something here?

"Until it ends, there is no end."
03-25-2007 at 09:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE

File: Meckmecks World 2.hold (39.4 KB)
Downloaded 52 times.
License: Creative Commons

Thank you! I fixed the scroll in the ice-cream cellar and the orbs in the cave of despair.

Edit : Release Version attached.

[Last edited by MeckMeck GRE at 03-25-2007 07:00 PM]
03-25-2007 at 11:25 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : "MeckMecks World 2" (A hold right out of the dumpster)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com